Speaking of Stakeing

do not go on this site

stakeashark

it is a scam, i am sorry Hobbes for bringing you there, get off of there as they will prob cause problems for you cause of our relation.

The owners are liars, stealers, and hackers.

They left me no other choice but to do this as they are still harassing me and calling me every name in the book for no reason, so i must do this to protect good honest people.

Stay away!

Comments

• Details please. Although I haven't done any staking on that particular site, I did look into it. Wha happen??
  • Yeh come on philli, details. Can't leave us on a limb here.. What's your id on there?
  • well big c, as soon as they hacked into my account i pulled all my investments off of there so i no longer go on there as i don't want to make them any more money.

Last night the same guy p.m. me on another forum and started calling me every name in the book, saying i was the worst poker player(ya right, i kicked his ass every night on pnl, i have 4 mtt wins and i have never gone broke bankroll wise), he was all drunk again so i know alcohol was the factor but he is a loser scumbag.

They told me to pay the fee to post a buy a piece and they will buy shares and it will fill, as soon as i paid the money they turned their backs on me.

They just made up rules out of the air to spite me even though i have a screenshot showing it was not a rule. They also lied to me saying certain members would be coming back once they got their new software up, i talked to this person on ptp and he said ummmm that conversation never took place i have no idea what your talking about.

This all started cause another drunko the clown was drunk and twisted my words around and started shit about me for no reason.

So that's o.k., bad things will happen to them just like everyone else who has screwed with me, i will have their site shut down, already makeing sure they lose business.
  • so Graham or anyone, do you have to get a license to put up a forum or how does it work?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    so Graham or anyone, do you have to get a license to put up a forum or how does it work?

yes, you have to apply through your local legislature and then undergo an extensive certification process -- it is grueling both mentally and financially
  • And you have to have lots of $$$, just ask Graham.. Our benevolent dictator had to be a multimillionaire to afford us.... :)
  • So they know they are caught and banned me from another forum i am on that is owned by the same person cause i posted the truth on here and ptp. What a real man you loser drunk scumbag, that is o.k. i just come here and make Graham more money now and i still have ways to talk to people that i want to talk to.

I am in conversation with their software provider and i am having them shut down cause they broke their contract.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    So they know they are caught and banned me from another forum i am on that is owned by the same person cause i posted the truth on here and ptp. What a real man you loser drunk scumbag, that is o.k. i just come here and make Graham more money now and i still have ways to talk to people that i want to talk to.

I am in conversation with their software provider and i am having them shut down cause they broke their contract.
    Proof?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Proof?

the proof is on it's way to the proper people and i would rather not post it here to avoid any risk to Graham.
  • OH ya!!!!, I just found out yesterday all of them are fighting with each other and the part owner wants to sell his share of the site, hahahahahahaha.

AHHHHHH, it feels so good to watch scumbags crumble.

What goes around, comes around and karma is a bitch!
  • History is repeating itself, what is it with this time of year and forums I have no idea, but it is very scary!:o