It's Monday

And thusly there will be football. And I will be looking for a sit 'n go around 8:30 - 9 ish to play so I can stay away.

A couple forumers have joined me the last few weeks and tonight I thought I should drop the idea a bit sooner and maybe we can make some noise.

Looking at Stars or Tilt a bit before 9. Buy-in from $5-$10. Anyone interested throw out some requests as I am easy. If anyone wants to take the bull by the horns and set up a Forum only tourney that could be fun too.

Post your innedness now.

Comments

• I will be home from work at around 10. Is there usually a second game also?
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I will be home from work at around 10. Is there usually a second game also?

Quite likely if we get enough interest in the first. I'll likely be ready for #4 by 10.
  • Hey whoa! Slow down everybody, there's lots of room for everyone!

Bump for indolence.
  • Hey whoa! Slow down everybody, there's lots of room for everyone!

Bump for indolence.

so what u wanna do playong on pokerstars cash table? which tourny if u talking about .
  • Just settling in for the 35k guaranteed on Full Tilt right now. Would prefer a 45 man S'nG there later.

Will open up Stars if necessary for the masses.
  • FML out of 35k.
    - AK<AJ
    - 3 bet AK called by 3's flop A, river 3
    - flop king high straight with K10, guy with A10 catches K on river for nuts.

Let's go coolteen. Stars soon while I'm hot.

First new $5+.50 45 man S'nG after 8:45.
  • My god it's filling as fast as this thread.

Join now Tourney # 207137180
  • Damn just missed it. Pick another one.
  • I'm bad enough to play 2 at once.

You choose....I'm in.
  • $4.40 180 man 207148177 POKERSTARS
  • Hey Mole,

I'm too tired to play anything right now, but maybe we should try and get the weekly forum game going again. I seem to remember you were a regular at those? I figure they started to fall apart when summer arrived, which makes sense. Everybody's bbquing, etc. Now everyone's settling in for fall and the imminent winter hell.

Just a thought. They were always pretty fun.

Plus Kristy's back with her own personal version of trash talk!
  • Oh and coolteen, have a beer on me....

a_s_no_balls.jpg
  • Yay QQ 1st hand. Bust out post to follow....

...let's see I have mid pair on the flop, let's call and go runner runner straight. Yep.
  • I feel your pain.
  • Let me know if you sign up for a second one on Stars.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Let me know if you sign up for a second one on Stars.

Just got bounced from the $5+.50

You pick one, I'm in.
  • 207154209 $10 27 player on Stars
  • hey guys hope u enjoying the game lol. thanks for the beer mole but i don't drink :( btw i couldn't join any game right now as i work till 9pm and i only play after that so late night. any one know how can i fix the darn time on this website like right now its showing 1 am on this website. actually right now is like 8pm so how to fix that . moose are u still in the tourny? lol good luck
  • cool_teen wrote: »
    any one know how can i fix the darn time on this website like right now its showing 1 am on this website. actually right now is like 8pm so how to fix that
    User CP, Edit Options, Date & Time Options. Make sure you are set for correct time zone.
  • The dude is simply ahead of his time.
  • phew last in.

And first out.