Rosetta Stone.. Anyone try it?

I've got a few weeks of down time so I figured I'd pick up another language and since my gf family is Polish I picked that as my first attempt at RS. I downloaded the Torrents program and am currently downloading the Rosetta Stone Polish Level 1 file off of Pirate Bay but have 2 questions.

1. Once I have downloaded the file what the hell do I do with it. Im not very saavy with this technie stuff. Do I just open the file and away we go? or is there more to it?

2. Has anyone tried RS and if so what was your experience like.

TIA

Comments

• never used RS before but to answer your question about the file. yeah once its downloaded, double click on it and your torrent program should know what to do. it'll either start downloading everything immediately or a window will pop up and u can click which files within the torrent to download.

let me know if you got it working alright.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    I've got a few weeks of down time

WTF is this?

Less education and More degeneration.

Our flights leave Nov 8th.
  • never used RS before but to answer your question about the file. yeah once its downloaded, double click on it and your torrent program should know what to do. it'll either start downloading everything immediately or a window will pop up and u can click which files within the torrent to download.

let me know if you got it working alright.

Yeah I think I have it working now. I had to burn the ISO file (or whatever its called) to a CD. Then I had to download the Rosetta Stone Core program. Once that was done its basically simple in that you click on ADD A LANG. Enter the CD and it adds it to the program. I haven't tested it yet but it says that the POLISH CD was downloaded to RS successfully.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    WTF is this?

Less education and More degeneration.

Our flights leave Nov 8th.

Hahaha.. Working on that.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    Hahaha.. Working on that.
    lol, I'm there Nov 10-17, no roomate either.... although you probable have lots of comp room offers. May still be able to get cheap tickets on Spirit out of Det...
  • id like to give the chick in the commercial a test run..