Hole In One

Congratulations to joeheartsdi for getting a hole in one yesterday on the 8th hole at Rebel Creek. It was his first ever. Thanks for the beer Joe.

Comments

• Nice shot!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Congratulations to joeheartsdi for getting a hole in one yesterday on the 8th hole at Rebel Creek. It was his first ever. Thanks for the beer Joe.

Dammit! I knew I forgot to get something after the round yesterday. Considering you were only two holes behind us you must be a quiet celebrator.

Congrats again Joe.

Still waiting for my first.
  • Still waiting for my first.

Me too. I'm also waiting for my first Royal Flush. Hopefully I hit it during the cash game at Buzzards :)
  • Envious

a couple of closey's, but not playing horse shoes or grenade throwing

Congrats!!

Milton Slim

only 4 more sleeps until we leave for Augusta
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Envious

If you are somehow getting on Augusta National and you didn't invite me, I might have to do serious harm to you. Have a good trip and I'm glad I won't see you in the heads up at Royal Cup.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »

And you're envious?? WTF?

If you are playing it I want full trip report with pics.........AND AN INVITE TO CPFers NEXT TIME!
  • Lots of things here strike a note with my to do list....

[ ] Hit hole in one
    [x] Make Royal Flush
    [x] Win Royal Cup
    [ ] Win Royal Cup again (I feel like I can already "x" this one.)
    [x] Win on the Holt Poker Tour
    [ ] Play in WSOP
    [ ] Play Augusta National
    [ ] Ride Unicorn
    [ ] Find Lochness monster
    [ ] Find pot of gold at end of rainbow
    [ ] Find G spot
    [ ] Go to the moon
    [ ] Find meaning of life
    [ ] Play coolteen heads up
  • VJ hit two?
  • Check out the scorecard from Nicholas Thompson on the Tour this past weekend.....A 2 on the par 5, 11th and aced the par 3, 13th. Now THAT is against ridiculous odds. Probably less likely than getting 2 Royal Flushes in 3 hands.
  • compuease wrote: »
    VJ hit two?

Obv spammer. BAN!
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If you are somehow getting on Augusta National and you didn't invite me, I might have to do serious harm to you. Have a good trip and I'm glad I won't see you in the heads up at Royal Cup.

We are playing Mount Vintage, Windermere, and the River Club in Augusta and Columbia. I am going to miss the Royal Cup, always enjoy that day. Good Luck against everyone, but.......you know!

Milton Slim
  • hey thanks dave! ...

it was quite the shot, my first ever.. couldnt believe it.. ill make sure i buy you a drink next weekend moley!

this golf game is easy!