Game 3

2»

Comments

• Just remembered something...

One more player, and we payout Top 4
  • Hey assholes!

+1

Mark
  • No shirt, no pants, no chips. Just in case.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey assholes!

+1

Mark

HEY PENIS BREATH...YOU'RE IN!!

Thanks for coming out Mark.
  • AJ,

I'm in for sure
  • I have no idea whats going on but Im glad Im home in time.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I have no idea whats going on but Im glad Im home in time.

We're getting BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!

blues.jpg
  • First, I want to thank Mark for making it out tonight. Not only did he continuously entertain the group throughout the night...and not only for dropping his pants only once...but mostly because if hadn't, I wouldn't have monied :)

Jason takes it down tonight after going into a headsup battle with Keith. His pocket sixes held up against Keith's J10s for the victory. Eleanor went out in third place after knocking me out in fourth.

It was a great night, and thanks to everyone that came out. It was great seeing some of the original crew with Justin, Eleanor, and Chris, and the new group, as well as the KWC contingent of Trevor, Jenn, Johnnie and Mark. You guys made it a very good game indeed.

Hope you all can make it out again very soon. As I said, the door is always open to you all.
  • You couldn't warned me that Aces are no good at your house. I think A7 is my new "nemesis" hand.

Thanks for the game AJ. I enjoyed all 4 hands I played.

Like I said, I won't be there next week, so I'll see you all at Royal Cup!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You couldn't warned me that Aces are no good at your house. I think A7 is my new "nemesis" hand.

Thanks for the game AJ. I enjoyed all 4 hands I played.

Like I said, I won't be there next week, so I'll see you all at Royal Cup!

All that it would take is a bit of reading on this board, Johnnie, and you would have KNOWN how often Aces are not good on The Hill.

RESEARCH is your FRIEND! ;)

Great having you guys out last night, and looking forward to seeing you all (less Trevor) at the RC. You're all welcome to come out anytime you like.

Yes, even Mark. <man, did it EVER go quiet after you guys left last night though>