I need some cute...

Somebody make me smile out loud please.

Comments

• I'm golfing this weekend and I am bringing lots of money.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I'm golfing this weekend and I am bringing lots of money.

I'm there Sunday and will be displaying mad skills......um I mean I'm struggling right now, would you like a game?
  • My dog had 6 puppies the day before yesterday:

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

puptwo297.jpg

puptwo298.jpg
  • Ding ding ding.

Are they really yours? That's so cool. Congrats. Reminds me of Buzzzards dog Sandy....RIP. Beautiful.
  • Almost forgot, their working titles (in order of appearance) Helen Keller, Doodle, Larry, George, Chloe Jr. and The puppy formerly known as tummy.
  • Ding ding ding.

Are they really yours? That's so cool. Congrats. Reminds me of Buzzzards dog. Beautiful.

Yeah, they're really mine and they're super cute. I have to keep reminding myself that I cannot have 7 dogs.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Almost forgot, their working titles (in order of appearance) Helen Keller, Doodle, Larry, George, Chloe Jr. and The puppy formerly known as tummy.

More audible smiles!
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Yeah, they're really mine and they're super cute. I have to keep reminding myself that I cannot have 7 dogs.

Nice dilemma imo.
  • Do I sense a tourney at Kristy's. Winners get $$$ and puppies . . .

Unless you already have plans for the little darlings . . . if I were a dog person, I would make an offer for one of them. As it is, I am going to keep my wife from viewing this thread until they are no longer puppies/cute. Might take a while . . .
  • Saw the first pic Kristy posted and thought it was a bunch of kittens suckling on a dog.

Umm... cute... umm... the Leafs have agreed to play out the season rather than buy out all the contracts and just forfeit the season. That was cute.
  • I don't know if this is "cute" per se, but it did make me smile.

YouTube - Piano stairs - TheFunTheory.com - Rolighetsteorin.se
  • I love this video.
  • Great idea until somebody breaks their neck while trying to play "Chopsticks"
  • Cheer up. Go look at Kristy's puppies.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Cheer up. Go look at Kristy's puppies.

003-3.jpg
  • Hellmuth's Moobs gots nothing on those!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    003-3.jpg

Thanks, but I actually meant the dogs. Oh well, nummy nummy nummy, regardless.
  • bump cause I was looking at my bumps
  • Nice puppies. I would snuggle them. Any one of the eight.