Comments

• With taxes and shipping you are looking at about $400. I don't think it is "too good to be true" but you are buying a brand without a solid track record so it is a bit of a gamble. It also probably doesn't have the nice glossy look of some of the competitors. If something goes wrong, with it, will this company still be around? Sure, that is what the other companies want you to think also though (its all about playing on fear tactics). Do some research and if it looks good and the savings are well worth it, then go for it.
  • yeah i saw this one and i thought it was really weird, 27" monitors go for like 700+ i think.... the quality is def gonna be like shit and i think in like 2-3 years it will probably break down on you... its probably not worth it imo
  • Yeah after reading some of the reviews, I'd stay away from it. Just wait for BestBuy or Future Shop's next deal on monitors, I picked up a 22 inch Samsung a couple weeks ago for $179.99 ($90 off). A 28 inch monitor is huge, don't think you'll need something so big for playing poker.
  • hmmm....risky....but....I do like cheap

picked up a 23" LG @ Costco for $260.....they also had a decent HP PC with a 27" for $1200.....looked like a good deal