I can text while I drive

Comments

• Completely blows my mind when I see idiots behind the wheel of a car, texting on their cell phones. Might as well be drunk too, what the hell.
  • I know someone that was killed by someone texting while driving. Some people can do it and keep focus on the road, but the reality is even if it breaks your focus down by 1% you shouldn't do it. I hope the law makes a difference, but I am sure it will still go on.
  • I have calmed down greatly, behind the wheel, over the past 12 - 18 months. Having to drive a piece of crap that might explode at any moment will do that. The only thing that stills tilts me supremely is cellphone use while driving. I have first hand experience in this regard, so I know whereof I speak. Sometimes I just want to reach into their car, grab the cell phone, and run over the damn thing.

You can almost always tell a user. They are driving at about 5-10 km UNDER the limit, slowly drifting in their lane (hopefully). Oh, and they never bother to signal, because that would require one of the hands that is occupied with their phone. Douchebags, all
  • Obv Michael Moore texts while he drives.
  • You lost me . . .