Comments

• I love stories like these. They warm the cockles of my miserable heart.
  • lol karma is a bitch, yes indeed!
  • Milo wrote: »
    I love stories like these. They warm the cockles of my miserable heart.

You have a heart?!?
  • Technically, yes. I just tend to ignore it's tugs while doing terrible things to my dog, with a fork.
  • Heart yes, however vision and judgement are severely lacking...

02-cube-krom_580op.jpg
  • Pictured is a Cube with the "Krom" package. I have much better taste than to order that . . .
  • Krom, is that like pleather?
  • moose wrote: »
    Krom, is that like pleather?
    Krom is actually the Chief deity in Cimmerian mythology, if you followed Robert E. Howard's Conan stories.

What the fuck is pleather?
  • The word “pleather” is a popular slang term for synthetic leather made out of plastic, and is actually a combination of the words “plastic leather.” When pleather first arrived on the fashion scene in the 1970s, the word was used in a derogatory manner, implying that the pleather wearer was just too poor to buy the pricey, stylish genuine leather items that were in fashion. In today’s more enlightened times, however, many people prefer wearing articles of clothing because they are against using products made from animals. This animal friendly fabric gives individuals a trendy way to show their support for the animal rights movement without sacrificing any of their fashion sense.

Hey...you asked.
  • aah . . . I see. So why not just say "plastic"?

Silly PETA types . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    aah . . . I see. So why not just say "plastic"?

Silly PETA types . . .

Cause that might remind the average person that their clothing is made from a substance that is constantly in the news with regards to reasons why we have environmental problems. Then you might get into a debate about whether you really are saving an animals life if you are damaging the environment.

As you said "Silly PETA types..."
  • Yeah, they're almost as annoying as those Climate Change weinies . . .
  • 100% Pleather

41C-KNB4tbL._LAMESSI_.jpg

jenna.jpg

sexy-racer-girl-costume.jpg
  • No offense, Kristy, but if you want a thread to discuss what you're wearing on Hallowe'en, start your own thread . . .

Now that Philli has had a stroke (or two), nice find.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    100% Pleather

hey there ...:D
  • This is real leather.......

9_G.jpg

I think PETA might have something here.
  • Way to throw your brother (?) under the bus, Mole . . .