WCP For PS2

hey strangers...hope everyone's good.

just wondering if anyone has been able to get their hands on the new World Championship Poker for PS2. i've been trying for a week or so, but everyone keeps telling me, "should be in tomorrow".

if you have, how is it?

thanks.
Dan

Comments

• Dan any update? :confused:

no PS2 here in the Igloo :frown:
  • nope...nothing from me...

i went to buy it from a local shop that offers "the lowest prices in the universe" (that's paraphrased), but they had a great deal on...Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for $15. Since the hype for for GTA: S.A. looks great, i thought why not...for those interested, let me tell you why not.

i opened it up, and the manual was "dried" stiff!! couldn't even open it...even the staples were rusted. no worries, i just took it back, and they replaced it. second try, same thing. this time they were hesitant to exchange again, so i agreed to keep the disk, since it looked fine, but just get a manual from a used version...fair enough. my mistake. play for 5 minutes, "error reading disk".

lesson learned: if you want to play poker, PLAY POKER!

but i'm still interested to hear from anyone who has played it.
    (tho i do somewhat echo the thoughts of the guy who pointed out we can play on our computers for free, so why buy it)...and i know a certain fellow out there is wincing at "somewhat echo" :)