Found something worse than the Dentist!

Just got home from a Colonoscopy. That had to easily be the worst experience ever. I'll never complain about getting rivered again if I never have to experience that again.

If I had to hear that doctor say "Relax" just 1 more time I would have lost it. Yeah doc i'll relax when you remove that freaking thing out of my AHOLE.

My Monday morning rant.

Comments

• I didn't know you played for the Titans...
  • Stop being such a baby. You act like you've never been to prison . . . or dated Insane Guy's girlfriend.

I've had one of these every other year since age 35. I'll be getting them every year once I hit 50, as it beats getting ass cancer.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I didn't know you played for the Titans...

POTD!

Seriously Voodoo, good for you. Like Milo said, it beats getting ass cancer. I hope you're in good health.
  • I usually hum a few bars of The Colorectal Surgeon by Bowser and Blue. Generally gets me an easier ride, so to speak.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Stop being such a baby. You act like you've never been to prison . . . or dated Phillivey's girlfriend.

I've had one of these every other year since age 35. I'll be getting them every year once I hit 50, as it beats getting ass cancer.

oooooooo a Kristy joke, the wrath of Kristy coming your way,lol
  • Yes, Definitely better the alternative. Didn't you get any sedative?
    A few years back I had some stomach issues so I my doc had me get a my stomach and ass scoped. When I went in for the procedure they gave me a sedative that worked great and I was hardly aware of what was going on during the stomach scope. Unfortunately, just as they were finishing up with that phase, my sedative started wear off. To say the least, the colonoscopy was rather uncomfortable.
    Like most things in life, more drugs would of have made the experience a lot more tolerable.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Stop being such a baby. You act like you've never been to prison . . . or dated Phillivey's girlfriend.

I think you mean InsaneGuy's girlfriend. I don't remember Philli's strap on thread.

And +1 on it being better than the alternative. I will be partaking of this delightful act soon myself. Not looking forward to it but a necessary evil.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    oooooooo a Kristy joke, the wrath of Kristy coming your way,lol

No that's an Insane Guy joke. Thanks Mole. Us older guys need a memory shake now and again . . .
  • God bless the Colorectal Surgeon
    Misunderstood and much maligned
    slaving away in the heart of darkness
    Working where the sun don't shine . . .
  • thanks for sharing; get the girlfriend a strap-on for Christmas and your good to go.
  • Yeah Milo I agree that these should be done more often the older you get. This is my second one and I don't remember the last being this uncomfortable. Anyways it seems all is fine.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I didn't know you played for the Titans...

HAHA its not very good being a Titans fan right about now.
  • I have nothing to add, having never needed a colonoscopy..I just feel like I belong in any thread about things in forumer's asses.

Also: Pics or it didn't happen.
  • kristy_sea wrote: »
    i have nothing to add, having never needed a colonoscopy..i just feel like i belong in any thread about things in forumer's asses.

Also: video or it didn't happen.

fyp
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I have nothing to add, having never needed a colonoscopy..I just feel like I belong in any thread about things in forumer's asses.

Also: Pics or it didn't happen.

02_10_2008---11.25.11---lon.jpg
  • I had always suspected that you liked it prison style, Carm. That is not quite what I meant by the term though . . .