Comments

• Holy Crap. What a sad day for the "sport", if these reports are true. He did a lot to mainstream pro wrestling back when I was (slightly more than) a lad.

RIP Cap'n Lou.
  • Yea... I just heard

In all fairness though, he got nearly double the lifespan of your average sports entertainer!

Mark
  • Land of 1000 Dances

33 Seconds and 3:25......classic
  • Man, the guy was one of a kind. And I can remember racing home after school every day to watch him introduce "The Super Mario Brothers Super Show!"
  • I helped Mark get set up today to go out as Zombie Lou. Hassle him for pics, I took them on his buddies camera.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I helped Mark get set up today to go out as Zombie Lou. Hassle him for pics, I took them on his buddies camera.

Too soon?
  • If three days between Dead <--> Zombie was good enough for Jesus, its good enough for me!
    If three days between Dead <--> Zombie was good enough for Jesus, its good enough for me!

I lol'd. Pics or it didn't happen........

Mark as zombie Capt Lou, not Jesus.
    If three days between Dead <--> Zombie was good enough for Jesus, its good enough for me!

I'd steal this for my FB status if I wouldn't get burned at the stake by the in-laws.

If I was Christian (which I'm not), I'd say there's a special place in hell for you Kristy. Save me a seat, I'll be along soon...

I'm going to save that line for my seriously Catholic Mother in-law. That'll get me out of any more family get togethers for sure!

Nice to have you back..
  • For what it's worth... I did the zombie Captain Lou in HONOR of the guy.......

Hang on...
    photo.php?pid=9290556&id=532520541
    photo.php?pid=9290556&id=532520541
  • Just watched the music video. Brought back great memories of some of my favourites.

Anyone notice a resemblance (perhaps minor) between Rowdy Roddy Piper and Phil Helmuth? If not in physical attributes, perhaps in personality?
  • I don't know if Mark's pics were fail.org for anyone else..but I can't see them so I'm reposting one.

9418_661929037967_122601136_39796324_5668130_n.jpg
  • Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains

if he only had one ;)