Halloween Outfits...

Yeah I know we're far removed from the days of Trick or Treating..

But is anyone heading to a "Custume Required" drunkfest and if so what are you going as?

I am and chose the absolute opposite of what I should be and ordered a "Pope" outfit off of Ebay.

Pic to follow if I can find it.

Comments

• Just don't sell your house while wearing it . . .
  • Oh the G/F will be wearing this by the way. LOL

9957fwb.jpg
  • Milo wrote: »
    Just don't sell your house while wearing it . . .

Nah. If the USA wants to end world hunger they could cut 1% out of their military budget.. but i'll save my political rant for another day and another thread.
  • For total authenticity you have to get a Cabbage Patch Doll (preferably a male) attached to the crotch area.

Or large denominations of cash falling from every pocket.

EDIT: I take that back. There's never been any allegations of sexual abuse by The Pope, therefore the CPD thing wouldn't be very authentic. The Cardinals and Bishops however....oye.

So just take a checkbook with you and give out cash settlements to the victims.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    For total authenticity you have to get a Cabbage Patch Doll (preferably a male) attached to the crotch area.

Or large denominations of cash falling from every pocket.

hahaha.. actually the I was watching one of the movie channels today that had Airplane 2 on it and there was a priest reading and looking at pics of a magazine called "Alter Boys" which gave me the idea of creating a cover for one of my Playboy mags for that night.
  • There's rumours that our annual Hallowe'en party we go to may not happen. If it does, the wife and I have to top last year's costume. It'll be tough, as we went as Cinderella (me) and Prince Charming (her) but I think we figured out how to do it. Three simple words:

Bert and Ernie.
  • I`m considering going as Zombie David Carradine

I figure a rope around my neck while in a Kwai-Chan Kane outfit, with a fake arm stuffed in my pants.

I suggest getting a group of people and doing zombie celebs 2009 edition. Swayze, Fawcett, Jackson, etc...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I`m considering going as Zombie David Carradine

I figure a rope around my neck while in a Kwai-Chan Kane outfit, with a fake arm stuffed in my pants.

I suggest getting a group of people and doing zombie celebs 2009 edition. Swayze, Fawcett, Jackson, etc...

Mark

and now someone can use the Cabbage Patch Doll...
  • don't recall the Pope ever wearing a skirt... think you got ripped off... looks more like a cross dressing genie.

btw, I suggest Woodbridge as a possible T or T route.
  • It's called a cassock, Jah . . . Hobbes, you are starting to worry me with this Cabbage Patch Doll fixation. Something you'd like to . . . uh . . . confess?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    There's rumours that our annual Hallowe'en party we go to may not happen. If it does, the wife and I have to top last year's costume. It'll be tough, as we went as Cinderella (me) and Prince Charming (her) but I think we figured out how to do it. Three simple words:

Bert and Ernie.

lol...that's funny. A couple years ago I was Steve Irwin and my wife was the stingray.

We had to make sure there all the kids would be out of the house.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I`m considering going as Zombie David Carradine

Mark

I tried to talk Pete into going as 'Baby' and standing in the corner as often as possible.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I tried to talk Pete into going as 'Baby' and standing in the corner as often as possible.

You gonna "fix" his nose first?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

cooooooool, you can dress me as a baby:)
  • wonder how many keyboards are ruined after that,lol
  • philliivey wrote: »
    cooooooool, you can dress me as a baby:)

Just don't get dressed as a Cabbage Patch Doll . . . there's some weird shit going on.
  • FYI, I'm going as Beyonce from the Single Ladies video.
  • There are so many things wrong with the previous post that I just do not know where to begin.

It is nice that you are finally expressing your inner self, though . . .
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    FYI, I'm going as Beyonce from the Single Ladies video.

[x] would put a ring on it.
    [?] pics will be forthcoming to an msn account near me?