Options

the best seat on a poker table.....

on party poker on the opening of a sit n go one card is dealt to each player. if 2 players get the tying highest card, the button goes to the closest to the dealer, going clockwise. the first seat to the dealers left is the best seat no?

Comments

• Are you sure it goes the the seat next to the dealer?

It usually goes by suit ranking IIRC - Club / diamond / heart / spade (low to high)

Mark
  • ahhh a see how i learn, ill have to do some research on this....thx
  • In any tournament, there is a draw for the puck and the suit matters. Ace of spades is the highest.
    darbday wrote: »
    on party poker on the opening of a sit n go one card is dealt to each player.
  • Not sure why this even matters.

The best seat is the one with the biggest lagtard/donkey to the right and the biggest nit to the left.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Not sure why this even matters.

The best seat is the one with the biggest lagtard/donkey to the right and the biggest nit to the left.

I guess we would both be happy to be at the same table with me in the 2 seat and you in the 1 huh? :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    I guess we would both be happy to be at the same table with me in the 2 seat and you in the 1 huh? :)

:-\
  • I know what the worst seat would be....

Seat 4 at a table where Mario is seat 5 and I'm seat 3

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I know what the worst seat would be....

Seat 4 at a table where Mario is seat 5 and I'm seat 3

Mark

The smell alone would be enough to put you off your "A game"!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    In any tournament, there is a draw for the puck and the suit matters. Ace of spades is the highest.

thanks you all, you just made me some more money
  • darbday wrote: »
    thanks you all, you just made me some more money

Not trying to invade or anything, but how did this information make you more money?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Not trying to invade or anything, but how did this information make you more money?

ah i see... truly it doesn't directly make me money but it helps me know more about poker and that will indirectly make me moolah.