Happy Thanksgiving!!

You bunch of turkeys.

funny_turkey_picture.jpg

Comments

• Right back at you, Carm. We had 11 around the table for our family get together. Hope everyone in the CPF family has had a great weekend, even the estranged members.
  • Thirteen at the table for us. Noisy as hell and a ton of food. Once the turkey and wine kicked in most of the adults crashed and the kids watched toons leaving me time to get my ass kicked online.
  • Blame it on the triptophan, Carm. Thats what I am going to do at Ching this week . . .
  • Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

thanksgiving29.gif
  • just got home, mmmmmmm turkey,stuffing,white wine, now i am sleepy!:)
  • Damn, these non traditional Thanksgivings were fun for a while, but I gotta move home. Going to the movies and eating take out just doesn't have the cute hilarity to it any more. Well, time to move back to BC.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Blame it on the triptophan, Carm. Thats what I am going to do at Ching this week . . .

I'll tell ya though, I made some money in the cash games after the big feed so I might become a Tryptophan junkie. I think I was more relaxed which helped me make better decisions while I played online and got some work done at the same time. Everyone crashed at my place as well so I was being anti-social. And I got first crack at the left overs.....love those turkey Sandwiches!