Comments

• Or, alternatively, we could roast Sarah Silverman on a spit (and all her similarly unfunny douchebag friends), and feed the world that way.

PETA could even support this because Silverman is about as smart as a cucumber . . .

Sorry, I just hate Sarah Silverman.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Or, alternatively, we could roast Sarah Silverman on a spit (and all her similarly unfunny douchebag friends), and feed the world that way.

PETA could even support this because Silverman is about

as smart as a cucumber . . .

Sorry, I just hate Sarah Silverman.

So Phyllis Diller and Bob Hope are more your speed, to each his own. You can have the opinion that she is unfunny but saying she's as dumb as a cucumber would perhaps require a bit more personal knowledge
  • Phyllis Diller and Bob Hope? Funnier than Silverman, despite being dead.
    Phyllis Diller and Bob Hope? Funnier than Silverman, despite being dead.

Somebody call Ms. Diller and let her know she's dead! Maybe you're dating her Milo, and know better about her health.

Bob Hope really is quite dead....like your sense of humour apparently.
  • Funny or not (although she is often hilarious IMHO), her point has lots of merit and I'm fully on board. Sooo... let's get the ball rolling and make this happen.

Just joking. I realize that the vatican's desire to offer genuine help in global issues that actualy matter will always be a pipe dream. We can dream though. Or make jokes about it to entertain ourselves.
  • I did like the fact a Jewish born girl was lobbying to sell The Vatican. Nice!

This was funny, but not nearly funny as "I'm fucking Matt Damon"
  • I think she's hot...
    then again I have been known to do a rock pile because I thought there was a snake in it.
  • Watched it a few days ago... I would expect better from Sarah... didn't find it all that funny.
    Or, alternatively, we could roast Sarah Silverman on a spit.

This would be the waste of a spit...

I found this video to be as funny as the children's crusade...
  • I lol'd, and there isn't a detractor on this list that I'd ever EVER look to for something funny.
  • Sarah Silverman: ‘Sell the Vatican'

sarah_silverman_279143gm-a.jpg
    U.S. comedian, in monologue making rounds on YouTube, says proceeds should be used to feed the poor
  • Sarah Silverman: ‘Sell the Vatican'

sarah_silverman_279143gm-a.jpg
    U.S. comedian, in monologue making rounds on YouTube, says proceeds should be used to feed the poor

I love the article saying it's "profanity laced". I count 1 "fucking" and 4 "pussy".......cah-razy pussy.

That's would be considered pretty tame by my daughters grade 5 classes standards.