Pokerstars Million Dollar Challenge

Anyone get the password for the $25000 freeroll that starts in 8 minutes?

Comments

• why was a "father" playing poker? he is going to hell now.

plus that was the worst pokerstars production from the 5 minutes i saw which i can count myself lucky from what i did see,lol
  • philliivey wrote: »
    why was a "father" playing poker? he is going to hell now.

plus that was the worst pokerstars production from the 5 minutes i saw which i can count myself lucky from what i did see,lol

yeah, not very good.......show started here a 1/2 hr ago, password just given to the freeroll, and registration is closed already

well done pokerstars, nice promotion.....lol....guess it was meant just for the eastern time zone.

you playin the freeroll?
  • no not feeling good, either tim hortons food poisoned me or still a lil bit of flu or both.
  • A better production than "Face the Ace"... and as far as trying to take poker to primetime TV, I don't think anyone can really pull it off. Any other show is on late night or on specialty channels, meant for a specific demographic. A good attempt at going mainstream though.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Anyone get the password for the $25000 freeroll that starts in 8 minutes?

According to the broadcast it was "moneymaker"

That did not work, though . . .
  • Milo wrote: »

It was either Moneymaker or MONEYMAKER... I tried 3X and got it right eventually.
  • Milo wrote: »

Show broadcast started here at 4 pm MST......tourney started @ 4:20 I think...they didn't give the password until 4:40 or so, and registration was closed.

Just annoyed me more than anything, and they made me watch that putrid show.
  • If anyone's playing the freeroll today, password is 'VANESSA'
  • lol 23k players.

I is pushing everyhand till I build a stack.....
  • I'm in it as well. This should be fun . . .

some interesting ideas at your table Hobbes