Fantasy Football Help

Im usually not too stressed about setting my lineup but I cant figure this one out.

I am in a 2RB Points only league.

My primary RB is Jacobs who is Obv starting against OAK. But I cant figure out if I start:

Hightower - proven but in a pass happy offence vs. horrible Houston D

OR

Coffee - Rookie who will get tons of touches vs. avg. ATL run D.

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im usually not too stressed about setting my lineup but I cant figure this one out.

I am in a 2RB Points only league.

My primary RB is Jacobs who is Obv starting against OAK. But I cant figure out if I start:

Hightower - proven but in a pass happy offence vs. horrible Houston D

OR

Coffee - Rookie who will get tons of touches vs. avg. ATL run D.

For yardage I would go with Coffee. If TD heavy likely Hightower. I don't like either of them personally but everyone in my league would tell you that puts you in a good position. I suck.
  • For yardage I would go with Coffee. If TD heavy likely Hightower. I don't like either of them personally but everyone in my league would tell you that puts you in a good position. I suck.

My thoughts as well. League doesnt measure yardage, points only.

I dont like them either (I have Gore, but had to PU Coffee when he went down).

I just wish my WR who are getting a ton of yards (AJohnson, Ward, Burleson) would start getting some TD.
  • It could be worse. You could have drafted Tomlinson, Portis and Antonio Bryant with 3 of your first 6 picks.
  • I'd go Coffee here, that was a good pickup for you. He'll get the ball all day, unfortunately yards don't help you but down in the red zone he'll get all the touches IMO. Hopefully that translates into some TDs.
  • Same, I'd go for Coffee. Oh, and see if you can pick up Sims-Walker from the Jags. He's been getting me td's every week.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Same, I'd go for Coffee. Oh, and see if you can pick up Sims-Walker from the Jags. He's been getting me td's every week.

I wish. He got snapped up long ago.
  • I bumpy for my problem this week.

In my number 3 WR slot I can put either with awesome matchups:

Burleson Vs. Detroit (Hasselback)

OR

Crabtree Vs. Tennessee (Smith)

Both teams are shit vs. the pass so IDK.

gogogogogo.......
  • Upside Crabtree (biased since I drafted him and have waited all year for him)

Safest choice is Burleson.

My move for 3rd WR would be to go for the gusto and play Crabtree.
  • Burleson. As bad as big D has been against the pass, they still haven't let someone torch them for 6 TDs in a game, including 5 in one quarter. Detroit is going to play hard every game. Tennessee has given up. Even their coach is wanting to play for another team. Only guy showing up is Johnson, who I'm lucky enough to have :)