ESPN - What the hell were you thinking?

ESPN Magazine comes out with a BODY issue and this is the best they could come up with for topless poker players?

pokerphotoespn-400x266.JPG

I almost chucked my morning coffee after having to look at those Hellmuth nipples.

I'm pretty sure there had to be 4 hot women we could have had instead. Fuck i'd rather look at Kathy Liebert instead of these 4. Ok.. maybe not Kathy.

ESPN The Magazine Features Semi-Nude Poker Pros - CardPlayer.com

Comments

• hahaha just noticed the only one looking at anyone else is Negreanu and its not even Jenn he's looking at. LOL
  • I'm masochistic . . . I clicked the link. Fortunately my work PC blocked the images, so I was spared the sight of Hellmuth's moobs (I sense a new nickname . . .).

Same issue does have a cover shot of Gina Carano, so all is not lost. She is yummie.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'm masochistic . . . I clicked the link. Fortunately my work PC blocked the images, so I was spared the sight of Hellmuth's moobs (I sense a new nickname . . .).

Well, at least I finally have something to say to him if I ever meet him now instead of "Hey, asshole, I bought your book. I want my money back."
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'm masochistic . . . I clicked the link. Fortunately my work PC blocked the images, so I was spared the sight of Hellmuth's moobs (I sense a new nickname . . .).

Same issue does have a cover shot of Gina Carano, so all is not lost. She is yummie.

Threads: 19,224, Posts: 196,017, Members: 7,153, Active Members: 320
    Welcome to our newest member, Hellmuth's moobs

LOL. There's a new HM in town. Nice nicjack Milo.
  • Me?!? I thought it was YOU . . .

I just hope the avatar does not have an arrow pointing anywhere . . .