Really Wrong?

So, every time I walk from work to the bank I pass three esthetician (nail) salons and they all have signs out front that say this:

Teen Facial $40.00

And I laugh. Every. Single. Time.

Really wrong on my part or do they need to change the signs?

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    So, every time I walk from work to the bank I pass three esthetician (nail) salons and they all have signs out front that say this:

Teen Facial $40.00

That's terrible.

Everyone knows the going rate is $60.
  • Cerberus wrote: »

Teen Facial $40.00

It made me laugh, so it's not just you.

Welcome to Immatureville neighbour! Dick and fart jokes are mandatory :D
  • Where is this? I wonder if they're accepting job applications?
  • You guys are all the same

pervert.jpg
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    You guys are all the same

pervert.jpg

You won't get any arguments from me.

I need clarification. Do the teens pay me $40 or do I pay them? Because I think I'm gonna bitchslap my old high school guidance counselor.
  • Beat me to it, Shtebs.

Hell, the wife may not like it, but if some teenager wants to give $40.00 to give her a facial . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Beat me to it, Shtebs.

Hell, the wife may not like it, but if some teenager wants to give $40.00 to give her a facial . . .

and how old is your daughter Milo??
  • Oooooh . . . zzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

Lets string these bastards up. Whose got a rope?!?:D
  • Rope? Too easy.

I suggest metal bands strapping them down to a metal chair, barbed wire around their chests, waists, and groin areas...hook it up to a couple of car batteries...and turn on the garden hose.
    Rope? Too easy.

I suggest metal bands strapping them down to a metal chair, barbed wire around their chests, waists, and groin areas...hook it up to a couple of car batteries...and turn on the garden hose.

Hmmmmm, you've really put some thought into this.

And what's the charge for the electrical bondage?
  • Hmmmmm, you've really put some thought into this.

Having a daughter does that to a guy, trust me. Since she was born, I've thought of a couple thousand ways to inflict revenge should the need ever arise.
    And what's the charge for the electrical bondage?

You asking for the amperage...or what I would charge you to test it out?
    Having a daughter does that to a guy, trust me. Since she was born, I've thought of a couple thousand ways to inflict revenge should the need ever arise.

I've got a 10 year old daughter going on 17. Believe me I feel your pain, but I've decided I can't live my life in that fear and angst.

I've got a 10 year old daughter going on 17. Believe me I feel your pain, but I've decided I can't live my life in that fear and angst.

You're just not trying hard enough, Mole . . .

For the record, mine's 13 going on 30. My biggest fear is that she turns out like Kristy . . . not that I care about the lifestyle, mind you, I just don't want her to be a better poker player than I am.

P.S. AJ, your electrical gizmo is weak sauce. Next season I'll let you in on a few things . . .
    P.S. AJ, your electrical gizmo is weak sauce. Next season I'll let you in on a few things . . .

That one isn't meant to kill...quickly...just to create suffering. Believe me, I could write a How To book on the subject.
    For the record, mine's 13 going on 30. My biggest fear is that she turns out like Kristy . . . not that I care about the lifestyle, mind you, I just don't want her to be a better poker player than I am.
    Uhh, if she plays poker at all..... she will be a better poker player than all you Ching regulars.

As an aside to all of this discussion, these sorts of jokes never bothered me before since I only had boys, but now I have 3 grand daughters, I think that's even worse...
  • compuease wrote: »
    ......these sorts of jokes .....

That's the key. When they're jokes it's harmless. The only times I would get bothered is when there is a hint of reality mixed in.
  • That's the key. When they're jokes it's harmless. The only times I would get bothered is when there is a hint of reality mixed in.

+1 for the record, I don't mind the humour. But there are a lot of questionable people in this world that take it further than that, and those are the characters that my comments are directed at.

And to save this thread, I present this

secretary.jpg
    And to save this thread, I present this

secretary.jpg
    Hey, how did you get my secretary's picture...?
    Hey, how did you get my secretary's picture...?

She applied for a position at my company. Said something about her current boss not being able to satisfy her completely.

Poor thing...I just had to take her in ;)
  • I think she wasn't the only one taken in . . .
    Uhh, if she plays poker at all..... she will be a better poker player than all you Ching regulars.

My daughter has just turned 4 months...she already cries when she sees Daniel Negraneau. :)