Ukash in Toronto

Anyone know where vouchers for Ukash are sold in the city?

Thanks

Comments

• Pretty sure they are UK only (hence the name)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Pretty sure they are UK only (hence the name)

according to their website, they are all over Ontario
  • I tried some quick google searches and nothing came up as far as vendors in Ontario.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    according to their website, they are all over Ontario

Hmm must be new... when you click the link "Where to get Ukash" it comes up as "PAGE NOT FOUND"... maybe they will add something soon. I sent them an email asking about it.
    Hmm must be new... when you click the link "Where to get Ukash" it comes up as "PAGE NOT FOUND"... maybe they will add something soon. I sent them an email asking about it.

noticed when you log in to Pokerstars it tells you that this is a new deposit option for Cdns.
  • They still haven't even replied to my email. Great support... :S
    They still haven't even replied to my email. Great support... :S

Yeah thats not always a good sign. After checking out their site it seems as if you can get one wherever you buy a prepaid cellphone card like a variety store or gas station etc. Anyone with a NOW prepaid terminal. Also looks like there is a 3 to 5 dollar charge for buying one.
  • I tried to find a physical store but I couldn't so I decided to buy online with my card from this website buyukash.com. I receive the voucher in a few hours and I was able to play all night>:D
  • I have been getting mine at the local Pioneer Gas station. I believe all their locations now carry the voucher.
  • There's a bunch of locations in toronto, enter your postal code on websites. They seem to show only the retailers available around like 5 km of where you live so enter random postal codes until you figure out the location you want to go to. Got mine at a Canadian Tire Gas Station.