One month of trash talking left!

2»

Comments

• Another reason to love my Cube - NO sunroof.

I do like cats, though . . .
  • 01.gif

KitWho? is going all Ninja on your ass.
  • KitWho? is going all Ninja on your ass.
    Does this have any relationship to Voodoo's Colonoscopy thread? If so I don't wanna know about it....
  • so....who's going to win dis ting?

funny-pictures-animals-are-in-food-chain.jpg
  • i basically plan to win every flip

ps: down for 12 card omaha and chinese too
  • Just got back from another great Royal.. Thanks to Sandro, Miranda, Jen and whomever else organized and ran this thing.. Thanks Al for the use of the chips.... It was a blast as usual, great friends, fun times, some great poker and some not so great poker (way to get it all in with 2,7 during first blind level Pinhead.!.)

Oh and one other thing....

Rocks defend!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just got back from another great Royal.. Thanks to Sandro, Miranda, Jen and whomever else organized and ran this thing.. Thanks Al for the use of the chips.... It was a blast as usual, great friends, fun times, some great poker and some not so great poker (way to get it all in with 2,7 during first blind level Pinhead.!.)

team lemonparty defend!

fyp
  • but seriously this was another sick rc, thanks everyone for organizing it.

and congrats to the rocks
    Just got back from another great Royal.. Thanks to Sandro, Miranda, Jen and whomever else organized and ran this thing.. Thanks Al for the use of the chips.... It was a blast as usual, great friends, fun times, some great poker and some not so great poker (way to get it all in with 2,7 during first blind level Pinhead.!.)

Rocks defend!

Ban for cross-posting?
  • i think i was up in flips too not to mention the filthy beats i put anyone

i might actually be the worst at poker

ps: wheel card and rules of stud poker (suited) is at like the very top of my range

Rocks defend!

westside8 wrote: »
    Ban for cross-posting?

this.

zoolook wrote: »
    i might actually be the worst at poker

Pssh, listen kid, when YOU go out first in at least one event each year THEN you can come talk to me about a title as prestigious as 'worst'

Thanks everbody.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Pssh, listen kid, when YOU go out first in at least one event each year THEN you can come talk to me about a title as prestigious as 'worst'

I think Pinhead had a grand total of 4 pts.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

i believe the name of the game is limit holdem. it is my intent to remove myself as quickly as possible from such a foolish sport

also to all who may have heard when i said seth rogen was a terrible actor yesterday i meant jonah hill. judgment remains to be seen on michael cera who is literally cast as himself in every role
  • zoolook wrote: »
    i believe the name of the game is limit holdem. it is my intent to remove myself as quickly as possible from such a foolish sport

Post more!:h:
  • zoolook wrote: »

Just cause you sux at it, don't make it foolish. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Just cause you sux at it, don't make it foolish. ;)

No it is foolish for completely different reasons. I don't know how to collect stamps or bottle caps, but they are still lame hobbies.

But that's cool, lots of people prefer a game of checkers over a game of chess..you're perfectly free to Hobbes. :)

corky.jpg
    ^^^These guys are probably up for a nice game of limit...