Cashout Strategy - Whats yours?

I like all of you want to build an online poker bankroll however I'd like to know how most of you choose to cash out, is it a set amount weekly/monthly? , maybe a % of your winnings? Im asking because I find myself not cashing out enough and then giving all my money back to the site when I tilt =) .

Comments

• Spierdalaj wrote: »
    I like all of you want to build an online poker bankroll however I'd like to know how most of you choose to cash out, is it a set amount weekly/monthly? , maybe a % of your winnings? Im asking because I find myself not cashing out enough and then giving all my money back to the site when I tilt =) .

Like many things in poker ... it depends...

Poker bankroll grows faster than poker skill ...
    If you're a good player you probably will be rolled for a higher stakes before you want to move up..

I move 10% per month into the gambling site called ... the stock market...

The TSX gains an average of 13% per year.... Last year it went down 36% .... good times..
  • Like many things in poker ... it depends...

Poker bankroll grows faster than poker skill ...
    If you're a good player you probably will be rolled for a higher stakes before you want to move up..

I move 10% per month into the gambling site called ... the stock market...

The TSX gains an average of 13% per year.... Last year it went down 36% .... good times..

Every time I get 500 bucks extra (over what I am deeming my bankroll at a particular time) I usually cash it out...or when I get a decent cash in an Mtt..I take that and use it for whatever I feel like buying that I don't have in my "real" budget...
    That being said...I will be the first to say...in no way, shape or form do I use proper bankroll management.
  • Cashing out???
  • Milo wrote: »
    Cashing out???

+1 dammit milo you beat me

what is this cashing out words we speak of:)
  • I am the snark that starts your day, Philli . . .
  • once I get back to even :)
  • Spierdalaj wrote: »

By the way , you're asking the wrong question.

You should be asking about fixing your tilting ... Bankroll/money management can't help you as this point.
  • My strategy is basically to win 400 and cash out 200. I then repeat hoping I don't downswing for 300 between runs. Works fine for me, most of the time bankroll is growing steadily
  • Go on a rush, take out 50% to buy Lego to keep wife off my back, blow the rest on buy ins I shouldn't be playing and I'm back to even.
  • Lego keeps the wife off your back???
  • Lego keeps the wife off your back???

Yes, but it gets me on her front. That's a direct quote from her btw.
  • I'm slow but methinks this "Lego" is different from what I buy my kid. What is this Lego that everybody keeps talking about so I can spend any poker winnings on it too?
    Lego keeps the wife off your back???
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I'm slow but methinks this "Lego" is different from what I buy my kid. What is this Lego that everybody keeps talking about so I can spend any poker winnings on it too?

Well in this case, Lego is the actual Lego, but it ends up equalling LegO, AKA Legs Open :D
  • u should prolly start winning first before u worry about cash out strategy!