Big action Comfortable home setting in Guelph

Hi all I'm back in Guelph and giving action again!

I've been running a 1/2 nl game in the west end of Guelph for a couple months. I've got top notch dealers, food and drinks. If this interests you or you need some details or your looking to avenge past bad beats I've given, feel free to pm me. The game runs Sunday afternoons and yes we have football on for all you hardcores. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and new ones!

See you on the river!

Adam

Comments

• Hey Happy...

PM me the location / buy-ins / etc... I live in Guelph!

Mark
  • Can you PM me the full info? ... I'm interested in coming by next Sunday.

Thanks
  • Hey Happy,

Great game, exceeded my expectations!! Awesome food. PM'd you my info. Keep me updated.

Definitely coming back.
  • I'd love to come by and play........on the Sundays I don't work of course. PM me your info and I'll try to make it out.
    Cheers

harvman
  • Harvman,
    I just pm'd you. Check it out.

Happy
  • Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We will be back in full swing this Sunday afternoon complete with football, great food and people. Looking forward to seeing even more new faces this week. Pm me for more info (if you leave your cell number I can text you all the info, too)
  • This Sunday we will be starting later around 330. PM me for more details
  • Please pm me info

buyin etc

Thanks!
    Brian
  • BrianS wrote: »
    Please pm me info

buyin etc

Thanks!
    Brian
    Sounds like a good game. Just moved into Guelph area and looking for a game. Send me some details.
  • Thx for all the interest. I am currently moving locations and will pm everyone the new location. THere will be more room and working on some higher buyin toury's, coming soon!
  • The new location is up and running strong! The first two weeks have been a huge success with games running untill after 3am. If you haven't made it out yet don't delay. If you enjoy a fast paced, high action and big money game you will NOT be disapointed. Feel free to text me to reserve your seat this Sunday. 226 979 2421