Thurs Oct 1st Mississauga charity tourney (for JDRF)

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Please support a charity fundraising event that I am working on for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]On Thursday October 1st, starting at 6:30pm, we will be holding a Texas Hold 'Em poker tournament at the Sky Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge at 2680 Skymark Avenue, Mississauga (just off Eglinton between Renforth & Dixie).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Entry is only $25/person with the top prize being $500*. All proceeds will go to the JDRF.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Registration is required (first come, first serve) so if you are interested, please register by e-mailing aaho@novonordisk.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who may be interested in participating[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
FYI, DrTyor told me to post this notice to this site. Hope to see you at the tournament!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]* minimum of 50% of money collected to go to JDRF (may reduce payout if attendance is low)[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Comments

• We are allowing unlimited re-buys and one top-up until 8:00pm. Note that the tournament will start at 6:30pm on Thursday evening.
  • Hey all

This guy actually exists.. he asked me about it last night... so I told him about this site.

Mark
  • Not sure if this'll work but..
  • We have 10 players (so far) for tonight's charity tournament.