Roll Call Oct. 4th...NOTE New Start Time

Hi Everyone.

Here is an update on the next home monthly game.

First of all thanks to all of you who have come out so far.

Since our usual monthly Sunday game falls on Thanksgiving Weekend I have decided to do it a week early. We will be playing this Sunday Oct. 4th.

We will be starting a bit earlier this week. The game will begin at 8:30 instead of 8:00.

We will be introducing a second deck of cards this time at each table to help speed up the game.

I Expect to have a few spots for newcomers this week.

If you register and decide you are no longer able to make PLEASE let me know so that others may not get turned away.

Here is the rest of the info:

I will be cutting off at 18 players. It will take place on Sunday nights on the following dates.

July 19 (completed)
August 16 (completed)
September 13 (completed)
October 4th (now registering)
November 8
December 6

We will begin at 8:30 pm with a two table $25 freeze out tournament with cash game following. Buy-ins and Blind amounts for the ring game to be determined later. The ring game will end no later than 5 am or until we are down to 4 players.

There will be absolutely no rake. House rules and code of conduct will be communicated each night or I can email you this information if you'd like to know ahead of time.

If you want to play you must RSVP as soon as you know you can make it. You can register to play as soon as the previous months game begins, therefore those who come on a regular basis will have first crack at getting in the following game.

All players must be pre-registered. Players who show up on the night will not be admitted regardless of whether or not there are spots available.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing many of you Sunday.

Comments