Tiger Gaming

So...even though I have been on a hiatus from online poker...I broke down today...Tiger sends me a 10 dollar "action card" in the mail...meh..ok, I wll play with their money...I am jonesing..

First sitngo...1 dollar, 10 players...takes 20 minutes to fill. First hand KK utg. Raise 5xbb 5 callers...A on the flop...blah...I never saw the river card.
Nearly two hours..yes...TWO hours later...I take it down for 5 bucks. Every hand it seems they are hollywooding the calls...wtf are they thinking about? every hand? Seriously people...2 hours??

Anyway...3 buck 6 handed fills up a little quicker...3rd hand in, AA. nice...
utg +1 raises to 700. ??? Ok...let me add this up..sb + bb + 700 =760? in the pot...ok...Raise all in. The only snap call the player makes all game (rest of game was incredibly slow play) and he shows K8o. 8 on the flop, K on the turn..blah..whatever.. I double up a few times then finally get bit making a move...whatever. Again...terribly slow play...

I am really curious...has anyone on Tiger seen this kind of incredibly slow play? If they were multitabling..sure, I could understand..but dammit..there are only 5 sng's running at a given time..and not many tables overall...the quality of play was terrible so I can't imagine they were multitabling...

Comments