Season 12 Wrap Up

Season 12 is now complete, with only the SET game left to play on Oct 8 at 8pm.

Darryl pulled off the upset of the season by claiming his third straight Season's Champion, knocking me back to yet another second place finish. Only 30pts separated us this time though, and believe me, I"ll be looking to get them back in the next season. Keith came in third place over the season, about 60pts back of Darryl...still a very good showing though, and everything hinged on the last game of the season, the way it should be.

Personally, I think Darryl is a 'bot!!! And one day, I"m going to find his OFF switch!!

As mentioned, the SET game is scheduled for Oct 8 as several qualifiers are either out of town or have shift work, so in order to ensure everyone has a fair shot, we moved the date out a bit. On the spreadsheet, if you see DNQ beside your name, you did not qualify to play. If you did qualify, please note your bonus chips you will get, as well as your buyin for the SET game. In total, 12 players have qualified to play the SET game, and if everyone shows up and pays their owed buyin, we will be playing for a prize pool of of just under $1600!!!! Good money to be sure!!!

At this time, I want to personally thank everyone of you who came out and supported the league this past season. I always enjoy hosting it, but its you guys that make it the most fun (well, except Darryl that is...he's proving to be a real thorn in my side). Regardless, its been a pleasure hosting the games, and I can't wait for the next season to start again. I hope you all had a great time as well, regardless of your finish, and I truly hope you plan on returning to play on The Hill!!!

Thanks to everyone.

AJ

thank_you-8249.gif

Comments

• I had a fantastic time playing with the Hill folks in my first season and look forward to participating more down the road. I just wish I didn't work shift work so I could do it every week :-/
    Thanks for hosting and running AJ! "cheers:
  • Another great season, Thanks AJ!!!

Good to see some new faces/players. Looking forward to the next one.