The Well - Milo edition

So, a guy moves to a new town, and in the centre of the public square is a well . . . you pretty much know the rest, and if you do not, use the search function.

Fire away folks, the floor is open . . .

Comments

• I have a question that has been giving me nothing but stress for the last 20 years now. No matter who I ask, I never seem to get a decent answer, and it just infuriates me to imagine that there is no answer to such a simple question...

Why do people park on driveways, and drive on parkways??
  • I can reveal the secret to you only if you promise not to tell the other kids, AJ.

You drive on the "park"way because that is what gets you to where you want to park. The reverse is true for "drive"ways.

Now, don't go blabbing this all over town. And, for sure, do not tell those guys at Ching Hill. It'll be our little secret.

Break for lunch . . .
  • Tell us your poker story?
    Any epiphanies that developed your game?
  • Why do the majority of women expect us to know what they're thinking at any moment simply because we understand the wildcat, shotgun and I formations and they don't?
  • Which is the most efficient by volume, cube or sphere?
  • Assuming you have 33 and there is a raise before you in the first blind level.

How much does it have to be so you fold?

Also,

WWWD?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Assuming you have 33 and there is a raise before you in the first blind level.

That one SHOULD have been MY first question
    damnitalltohellanyway
  • Tell us your poker story?
    Any epiphanies that developed your game?

Played BS poker for years (still do). Then I read Scharf's book, and became a true donk. The rest, as they say is history. I am a lifetime on-line winner, as I doubled a fre bankroll offer, cashed out the excess, went busto and have never re-loaded.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Why do the majority of women expect us to know what they're thinking at any moment simply because we understand the wildcat, shotgun and I formations and they don't?

They don't. It is merely a pretense for them to make us feel bad and thus gain the upper hand in relationships. Please don't let my wife see this. I'm not supposed to tell . . .
  • moose wrote: »
    Which is the most efficient by volume, cube or sphere?

sfobv . . . CUBE
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Assuming you have 33 and there is a raise before you in the first blind level.

Also,

WWWD?

Fold? hahahahahahahaha . . . you haven't been paying attention, have you?

What Would Wetts Do?

Off to have dinner . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    What Would Wetts Do?

Yes. That is the question.
  • Not anymore it isn't . . . ;)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    ... wildcat, shotgun and I formations and they don't?

You don't understand any of these either!
  • Picture your arms outstretched
    Your hands about 18" apart
    In each hand you hold a moth ball

What do you have?

Milton Slim
  • You will have to wait until next year, I'm afraid . . .
    You will have to wait until next year, I'm afraid . . .

Yeah the well sucks. I didn't get an answer to my question.
  • Look again. Who knew moose were so myopic?
  • Minivan or minivan?
    Look again. Who knew moose were so myopic?

Sorry, I meant I never got the right answer.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Minivan or minivan?

Look, I know all the Liberals say that westerners are behind the times, but this is ridonkulous . . .