FTP Rakeback Affected when Using Points?

Just started getting rakeback from FTP.

How does it affect your rakeback if you spend the points you've accumulated (ie. buy something at the store?).

Comments

• Each Full Tilt point is worth $0.005 in MGR. Because you get 27% rakeback at Full Tilt, each point spent costs you $0.00135 in rakeback. Example: Spending 20,000 points will affect your rakeback by $27.

Spending points on tournament entries does not hit your MGR (i think), I know a lot of people use them to register the token frenzy tournaments.
  • Anything that costs FTP money will be deducted from your rakeback. This includes FTP Points, Deposit Fees, Freeroll Wins, etc.
  • How did you guys manage to get rake back on FTP? Was there an affiliate that you had to sign up with whom took a commission those were the terms that were explained to me from FTP support? I would love to collect what I can from rake back. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • LaosUnited wrote: »
    How did you guys manage to get rake back on FTP? Was there an affiliate that you had to sign up with whom took a commission those were the terms that were explained to me from FTP support? I would love to collect what I can from rake back. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Try RakeFreeze.com. Reason I mention them is that they were able to get my FullTilt account (which I had set up previously) to get set up for rakeback. That was some time ago....but you got nothing to lose by asking.
  • Right now, rakebackpros.com is your best shot at getting rakeback if you already have a FT account.