Roll Call, Kitchener Poker Sept, 13

Hi Everyone

Game 3 of my monthly Sunday night home game is back to the regular time and looking to firm up the players

We will start at 9:00.

The first two weeks have been great. Great players and everyone seemed to mix well together. There has also been a decent .25/.50 ring game following the tourny. Congrats to Dave P. on the tournament win. If you have been trying to decide whether or not to come out to one of these games the time is now.

Last month I had 18 confirmed and only 13 showed up. Everyone who was unable to make it from Poker Forum was very kind and let me know if they could not make it ahead of time so thank you for that.

So, anyway here is the updated schedule.
I'm looking for players who enjoy the fun and excitement of a good, well run home game. Please leave your attitude at home.

I will be cutting off this game at 18 players. It will take place on Sunday nights on the following dates.

July 19 (complete)
August 16 (complete)
September 13
October TBD (this game will likely end be on the 4th since the 11th is thanksgiving, confirmation to come)
November 8
December 6

We will begin at 9:00 pm with a two table $25 freeze out tournament with cash game following. Buy-ins and Blind amounts for the ring games to be determined at the game. The ring games will end no later than 5 am or until we are down to 4 players.

There will be absolutely no rake. House rules and code of conduct will be communicated each night or I can pm you this information if you'd like to know ahead of time.

If you want to play you must RSVP as soon as you know you can make it. You can register to play as soon as the previous months game begins, therefore those who come on a regular basis will have first crack at getting in the following game

All players must be pre-registered. Players who show up on the night will not be admitted regardless of whether or not there are spots available.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm still in.
  • Insies. Will need address. Thanks.
  • Juan is at my place right now, and he says he's in.
  • Thanks. Johnnie, Juan and Moose are on the list. See you Sunday at about 8:45. Johnnie, I have "tweaked" the blind structure a bit. I think it will be better, and if not we'll make a few more adjustments.
  • Sign me up please.
  • Sign me up please. I'll need the address as well.
  • I'd like to play if you have an open seat.
    I will need the address first, to be sure I can make it there in time.
  • hi, i was google searching games in k-w and i found this post... can i join this sunday?
  • I have waltsfriend on the list but I am afraid I am full this time around. I will put the others on a waiting list and get back to you if I have cancellations.

Thanks
  • If you don't get any cancellations for the 13th, will I be kept on your wait list for future games?
  • I cancel. Sorry.
  • I gotta cancel too.

GL all.
  • I have overbooked this game by 2 players since last month I had 5 players not show up. I have had one cancellation (Moose has re-committed). I am debating the feasibility of adding another table for future games since I am starting to get a bigger response. I will also likely be changing the start time to 8:30 for future games. Keep checking here for updates and i will do my best to accomodate as many as possible for future games.

Thanks
  • Sorry to hear you're full - my wife and I were interested in playing. If anything changes (either tonight, or for future games), shoot me a PM.
  • I'm entered in FTOPS 10 so we'll see.
  • I'm still available if there is a cancellation made before 7:00. Sorry to hear JohnnieH is out, I haven't seen him in ages.
  • Thanks for the game. I wouldn't go over 2 tables - your game will never finish at a reasonable time.
  • Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately we had 5 players who were somewhat beginners and that really slowed things down. Next game I will be adding a second deck to try and speed things up. Those 5 players will not be out next time so that will help also. I will remain at 2 tables for the Oct. 4 game.