Titan called me at home?

So, after the weekly forum games on Titan fell apart I basically used the remaining money in my Titan account to practice/learn how to play cash games as opposed to the SNG I usually play.

Don't ask how that went...I don't think I learned as quickly as I was hoping. Account now stands at about .30 I think.

Anyhoo, the other day the phone rings. Didn't recognize the number, picked it up anyway. Some woman from Titan Poker wants to know how my experience at Titan is going and if there's anything she can do to make my experience better?

Asked her to help me win more, unfortunately that's not a service they offer.

Just never had an online gaming site call me at home before to see how I'm doing. Obviously they were hoping I was going to redeposit. Strange.

Comments

• Asked her to help me win more, unfortunately that's not a service they offer.

Haha, thats hilarious! I've been called by a few places... I think its a little too invasive imo.
  • Yeah I really hope they don't phone my house once I take my dough off the site...just can't stand the software!
  • They called me and gave me $50. Apparently you forgot to ask for the moniez.
  • After an online site phoned and asked me if they can contact me again, I enthusiastically consented so I can keep giving them feedback. My online experience kept improving so that I have not registered in my regular live games anymore. :eek:
    Just never had an online gaming site call me at home before to see how I'm doing.