Bodog Opens It's Doors To Canadians!

Bodog.ca

Bodog Canada
August 31, 2009 by smokkee

Bodog has finally opened its doors to Canadian residents. They’re currently accepting customers to their Bodog Canada Poker Room. All the same tournaments, ring games and sngs as offered to U.S. residents.

Very good timing with the 2009 NFL season about to kick off.

Bodog is currently offering a 115% new players sign-up bonus and 100% reload bonus for existing players (up to $500).

The Bodog Poker Open IV (BPO 4) is planned to kick off this fall as well as the Bodog Blogger Tournament.

Comments

• Hey Guys,

I held this post back because I am currently working on a deal with Bodog to get some tournaments for PokerForum.ca plus some other added incentives for signing up with PokerForum.ca.

I should have the details for these next week, but if you would like to create an account now you can do so and anyone that signs up through the site will get access to these games.

The 115% bonus is only on until the 10th of September. 15% of the bonus is paid INSTANTLY while the remaining 100% is released incrementally based upon play. Typically this is only 10% instant bonus.

Here is the PokerForum.ca link:
    Play Online Poker at Bodog Poker Room
  • Oh ya, AJ also mentioned their Sunday 100k typically has about a 35k overlay, so might be a good tournament to add to your Sunday list.
  • Will rakeback be available?