FTP Take 2 - Easy promo and nice boost for micro players

I know theres a few of you here still slugging away at the micros, and even for those of you at higher limits, everyone likes free money. Full Tilt is giving up to $50 away , all you gotta do is play 2 tables a day for atleast 25 of the 30 days this month. For the day to count you have to earn 1 ftp, so this is easy to do even at 2NL. So go to your promotions and accept it, $50 is a nice little bonus!

Comments

• Thanks for posting FT promos.
  • You have to register here:

https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/my-promotions/take-2-rules

1. You don't have to play 25 days to win free cash. Playing as little as 5 days gets you $5.
    2. Note this promo is even better than you think. For example if you play 3 tables, FT takes your best two tables and doubles the FTP points earned on BOTH tables.
    3. Note it is even better than that. Play during happy hour, get double points for happy hour and still get double points on your top 2 tables for the Take 2 promo.
  • moose wrote: »
    Thanks for posting FT promos.

+1....This looks like an easy $50.00 I wouldn't otherwise make, as I usually only play SNG and MTT.
  • This is especially nice for me..

They gave me some promo to earn $100 based on points, and now with the 2x points... Wheee!!

Mark
  • bonuses clear on base points only dude.
  • Very true as I had the same thought while clearing the $100 for using the new interface. free money and now free money again. great fun.

Thanks for the heads up as I totally missed this one. usually I get an email but haven't in the last week.
  • WEll,

At the very least, this promo is forcing me to play more often and more tables.. motivation FTW!

Mark