WPT-DVD coming to Canada

Just got confirmation that WPT on DVD will be available in early May in Canada.

It will be available on pokersupplies.com and you can pre-order in about 2 weeks to guarantee your set.

:)

Comments

• Sloth - Excellent! I've been trying to DL them, but very few are online and I'd much rather purchase the whole set on DVD. Any idea what the price will be?

I think they're selling them on Amazon.com for $100 USD.

hork.
  • price will be less than $100 CDN
  • will that price be for the whole WPT season ?
  • Sweet, my next MUST BUY!
  • will that price be for the whole WPT season ?

It will be about $90 CDN :)
  • Sweet deal! After you factor in the cost a DVD player, it should only run me about $220 CDN!!! Woo-hoo!

Sidenote: It's about time I got a frickin' DVD player. VHS....puh-leaze. That's like listening to 8 tracks.
  • I bought these DVD's down in L.V. , and they are great! Will be sure to get next season from you sloth.......well worth it if you enjoy watching poker.
  • Consider one set sold - wahoo.
  • Sweet deal! After you factor in the cost a DVD player, it should only run me about $220 CDN!!! Woo-hoo!

The FutureShop near the SportsWorld in Kitchener sells a Nova DVD player for $49! :shock: It's pretty good for that price.
  • pre-orders should be available within 2 weeks or so...and will make the total $84.95 because preorders get 5 bucks off the retail price.
  • Sidenote: It's about time I got a frickin' DVD player. VHS....puh-leaze. That's like listening to 8 tracks.

rofl.gif

yeah i hear ya...i finally got a DVD player last Xmas :mrgreen:

no more rewinding :mrgreen:

and no more VCR eating tape curse5.gif
  • sloth wrote:
    Just got confirmation that WPT on DVD will be available in early May in Canada.

It will be available on pokersupplies.com and you can pre-order in about 2 weeks to guarantee your set.

:)

are the episodes on the DVD exactly like the one they air on tv OR is the episodes longer than 2 hours ( per episode )

any idea? thanks :D
  • The WPT Season 1 DVD's are available on ebay now between
    Cdn $75.00 & 95.00 Shipped from Canada. I had to get one for myself ...
    cool dvd...