Vegas: Late October, Early November?

13»

Comments

• Latest info re the V deep stacks while we're there. Blondefish would love the daily sats...

AllVegasPoker.com • View topic - Venetian DeepStack Extravaganza IV 10/30-11/25
  • Bump. YAY.

Deepstack events are getting between 400-500 for the 340's.

Moose: what time do you land Sunday?
  • 5pm. Will either do the $125 bounty tourney at 7 pm at TI or head to IP for the Sunday mixed game.

Jeff you have parking suggestions for DTW? I forgot where we parked the last time.

If you like sushi sign up for the todai.com e-club and they will ship you a $5 coupon. We go every time in Vegas.
  • moose wrote: »
    Jeff you have parking suggestions for DTW? I forgot where we parked the last time.
    I have used both Airlines Parking and Park N Go, both seemed fine.. See below.

Detroit Metro Airport Parking, DTW Parking at About Airport Parking.com
  • Wetts are you in RC? I'm going to post here shortly my list of tournies.
    Wetts are you in RC? I'm going to post here shortly my list of tournies.

Yes Ill be there.
  • Ok well we can make plans there. Here is a list of tournies I have compiled.

The Venetian Deep stack is basically out for me unless I cash big on Sun night. The Mon tourney is a $1000 event. The $340 goes on Tues but since I fly out Wed night and these are 2 day events and the FT won't start until 4pm the next day probably not a good choice.

WSOP watching: the ME starts on Sat and will probably be finished play by the time we arrive Sun. Mon night is the final starting at 10pm, heads up only. It's free. Might do this, just to say I was there.

My likely tourneys:
    Sun: 7pm $125 Bounty TI $6k/30min 12.84/6 Also Wed 11 am Got to be one of the best values anywhere.

Mon:
    1pm $150 Mega Harrahs 25.26/6 $20k and 30 min, how can you go wrong? Might do this Mon and then leave for Rio, using free shuttle.

6pm $125 Rio $4k/20min. 5.8/3 but this could be wrong. AVP screws up addon info frequently, also is not even listed on the Rio PR site, which sucks. I like the Rio seafood buffet so might as well eat, play and go watch WSOP.

Tues:

MGM cash games in afternoon then
    Bellagio buffet for late lunch. ~3:30pm

8pm $100 Deep Harrahs $10k/20 min 9.93/5
    or
    7pm $65? Sahara $6k/20min. 6.67/4, again rb info not clear on AVP. It's a crap structure but this is THE cheapo tourney to play in Vegas so lots of runners and I just have a soft spot for the Sahara.
    or
    7pm $120 Venetian 2nd Chance. $7500/20min 7.64/5 Again unclear on AVP/Venetian site if the 2nd Chance is the same as their regular 7pm tourney during the Deep Stack. Structure is surprisingly fast early but smooths out if you go deep.

Wed:
    Probably repeat TI Bounty at 11 am.

Wynn Buffet ~3:30pm

Degenerate gambol until last second and then leave for airport.

Others
    7pm $80 Mirage daily $7.5k/20min 5.75/3 Doesn't look like I'll have time to play this. Before compuease picks on the Mirage and the 30% withholding for Canadians, let's just say that's not a concern for me. Suckas.

Mon 12:30am $150 Bounty Harrahs $5k/20min 6.58/4 Possibility after leaving Rio, esp. since Rio shuttle goes back and forth to Harrahs.
    Also looks like park 'n fly network is best way to go Jeff.

Since I have a 6am flight I'm staying overnight in Detroit like we did before. With parking for 8 days it's costing me $89.
    Others
    7pm $80 Mirage daily $7.5k/20min 5.75/3 Doesn't look like I'll have time to play this. Before compuease picks on the Mirage and the 30% withholding for Canadians, let's just say that's not a concern for me. Suckas.
    lol, I feel like Buddy complaining about withholding.. But I guess if you don't plan on cashing it really doesn't matter. :) I however do...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I fly back from Vegas on Nov 17 at 10:25 pm. When do you arrive in Vegas?

I'm not making it out to Vegas now, even Vancouver is a question mark. Damn I hate school some times.
  • cue pokerjah
  • hey guys check out the wsop site about info on attending the final table, sounds like it is going to be a tough time getting in today and not 100% of getting in come final 2 if you guys have not seen it yet.
  • Just got back from Caesars where I chopped the $65 3PM HU!

103 people and its good for 1300. Nice start imo.

Dont remember much but lost 3/4 of my stack on the 3rd hand when AA <J5.

Won a bunch then a huge pot QQ>1010 on the money bubble.

Rode my horse from there.

Gonna play some 1/2 at Ballys for the rest of the night.

YAY.
  • Very nice start Wetts.... I feel a real good run for all of us coming... I finished 4th in Bellwood so in a zone... See you Tuesday hopefully. I will also have my laptop and internet access.