tornado footage

how is this for being close, that was pretty fecked up Thursday hey

YouTube - CANADA TORNADO CAUGHT O

Comments

• Here's some photos I took of our Milton tornado, 1st one I'm aware of in the 55 years I've been here.

The 1st is of a friends driveway with a couple of trees that were dumped on his and his son's vehicles. His ar is completely covered on the left of his son's truck.

The 2nd and 3rd are of what we called "ground zero". It is at the corner of Childs Dr and Hyw 25 about 200 yards west of my house...... Totally obliterated the intersection... We almost had to call in the army.... :)
  • Wow, scary footage. A tornado hit about 2 blocks away from my house, and while I was deep in the 20k gtd.....got blinded out for over 2 hours but still cashed in 34th! haha..
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Wow, scary footage. A tornado hit about 2 blocks away from my house, and while I was deep in the 20k gtd.....got blinded out for over 2 hours but still cashed in 34th! haha..

LOL I was thinking about that as I heard of power outages, wondering how many poker players were getting fucked online. Makes me kinda think my priorities are out of wack when thats my first thought.

On a side note, helped out a friend with the clean up at his place, his roof was damaged pretty good, insurance adjustors were on the scene pretty quick which was good.
  • Was running the summer camp when this hit. We were taking the kids off site for a part of the program when they all hit. We were pretty much the median point between every single tornado that hit. Funny thing was that I was able to convince both my mom and brother that, not only did I get to out run the tornado with the Charger but that I was on the news. Bro started scowering YouTube looking for clips. :)
  • Our building got hit by lightning. My wife was closing the metal window at that moment when she felt the lightning being conducted to her feet! Another guy was taking photos with his camera when the lightning jolted him. There were fire trucks and ambulance in our building.
    Voodoo wrote: »
    wondering how many poker players were getting fucked online.
    Fortunately for me, I had just finished up a couple of final tables and only had one tournament left when the lightning hit and soon got disconnected. Now I'm thinking of having my next PC with a secondary Internet connection, e.g., Bell Stick.
  • Graham wrote: »

I was on the 400 Hwy stopped under the new bridge past Hwy 7 when it went through. That was just wild I captured video of it on my phone.
  • Voodoo wrote: »
    LOL I was thinking about that as I heard of power outages, wondering how many poker players were getting fucked online. Makes me kinda think my priorities are out of wack when thats my first thought.

On a side note, helped out a friend with the clean up at his place, his roof was damaged pretty good, insurance adjustors were on the scene pretty quick which was good.

Hope they were all ok Voodoo.