Cambridge Poker Club (just off the 401!)

I've been recently told that a couple guys are setting up a $1/$2 game on the regular, apparently 4/5 times a week, and looking for $2/$5 players for a one night a week or as per request. Don't shoot the messenger but im hearing there will be a rake max $5(in the 1/2 and 2/5) game is looking to deepen its list and starting in early to mid october in the hespeler area. I just heard it through a buddy of mine and we wouldnt mind playing 2/5 in the area so this is my attempt to get more players to have a game.

$1/$2- Min. $50 Max. $200
$2/$5- Min. $200 Max. $500

I'm hearing the club is looking at a variety of things such as them having Bad Beat Hands and/or Tournament Series'.

If you are interested just leave me a PM or Wall Post and ill forward more information as I find out

Comments

• so apparently i was told incorrectly... the pending location will be in preston off the 401... apparently if you are an avid player in the area you also already know about this game... another tidbit i learned is you have to be invited into the game.. again if you are interested the host of the game email address is blackhawks88@live.ca where you can ask about more details

just be sure to mention you heard through the pokerforum posting and im sure he can arrange a meeting or a poker game he will be at
  • dont know if anybody has heard but theres a Cambridge Card Club that gathers every friday night I believe 7pm 6:30 registration at the cave sports bar banquet hall(upstairs) its $30 buy in with $10 option at the door for 5000 chips... starting stack is 15000+$10 option... the way he has it set up is the $10 option goes towards a final tournament where the top 24 in points battle it out in a freeroll... 100% legit no rake at all...

for people who dont know where the cave is,, its a little bar directly across from galt arena