U2 360° Tour

Anybody else going to the U2 360° Tour at Rogers Centre on September 17 (or 16)?

Comments

• got tickets for both shows in Toronto; have a couple floors to the Thurs show that I may sell (scalp) if anyone is interested. Should be a great show. Last time they were here, I managed to get into the inner circle on the floor. 1/10 basically got in, it was purely random. I think this time it is first come, first served.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    got tickets for both shows in Toronto; have a couple floors to the Thurs show that I may sell (scalp) if anyone is interested. Should be a great show. Last time they were here, I managed to get into the inner circle on the floor. 1/10 basically got in, it was purely random. I think this time it is first come, first served.

EDIT... was going to say I'd buy them if you were selling then realized I will be away then
  • If anybody is going to tonight's concert with U2 and Snow Patrol, please post a trip report after. A poker site invited me to Thursday's show.
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    got tickets for both shows in Toronto
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    If anybody is going to tonight's concert with U2 and Snow Patrol, please post a trip report after. A poker site invited me to Thursday's show.

Well I hope the pokersite gave you decent seats.... if you got an extra one, let me know :)
  • Yeah I'll be there tonight. Yeah Balsillie!
    Anybody else going to the U2 360° Tour at Rogers Centre on September 17 (or 16)?

U2 is my absolute favorite band (live ones anyways).

Have fun at the show!
  • lots of cheap (below cost) tickets available on craiglist now.
  • good show considering it was at the Roger's Centre; not too crazy about the set list. Seems the reviews were all positive. You should have a good time.
  • ive seen them 2 times in past and they have always put on a great show. Enjoy!
  • Since pokerJAH can't get enough of U2 (or is it the other way around? ;) ), U2 is doing a 360° and doing their world tour all over again. Bono and the amazing "Claw" stage will be back in Toronto on July 3, 2010.
    Since pokerJAH can't get enough of U2 (or is it the other way around? ;) ), U2 is doing a 360° and doing their world tour all over again. Bono and the amazing "Claw" stage will be back in Toronto on July 3, 2010.

the day after my 45 birthday :) guess I will have to see them again.