rant thread

1st you can include my rant against toronto teams management,lol

just got a couple of checks from a settlement, to say i am not surprised is a understatement, it is pretty sad that people don't follow the law even after a court has ordered something against them, the cheques are for way way less then i thought i was suppose to get or prob should be getting, the system in this country sucks ass. As for the 2nd settlement i am in that is not till next year and i won't be surprised if i get screwed over on that as well.

so my hate list in no particular order

1)taxi drivers

2) pickup truck drivers

3)stupid people

4)government workers

5) thanks to mike holmes scumbag contracters and builders

6) teachers

7)pretty much anyone who goes on strike

8)people who think the law does not apply to them and they can do whatever they want

Comments

• Also idiots who keep jobs even though they are the worst employees while the good ones who want to work struggle to find employment.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    1st you can include my rant against toronto teams management,lol

just got a couple of checks from a settlement, to say i am not surprised is a understatement, it is pretty sad that people don't follow the law even after a court has ordered something against them, the cheques are for way way less then i thought i was suppose to get or prob should be getting, the system in this country sucks ass. As for the 2nd settlement i am in that is not till next year and i won't be surprised if i get screwed over on that as well.

so my hate list in no particular order

1)taxi drivers

2) pickup truck drivers

3)stupid people

4)government workers

5) thanks to mike holmes scumbag contracters and builders

6) teachers

7)pretty much anyone who goes on strike

8)people who think the law does not apply to them and they can do whatever they want

[x] 1)taxi drivers - well I did that for a lot of years driving my kids everywhere.

[x] 2)pickup truck drivers - yep drove one of them...

[x] 3)stupid people - been called that many times.

[x] 4)government workers - I've paid so much in taxes over the years I feel like I've been working for the government.

[x] 5) thanks to mike holmes scumbag contracters and builders - well I have probably renovated 3 basements, several bathrooms, 2 kitchens, etc, does that make me a scumbag?

[x] 6) teachers - done that before

[x] 7)pretty much anyone who goes on strike - been accused of being on strike against housework..

[x] 8.)people who think the law does not apply to them and they can do whatever they want - we all do that here.. we play poker, for money..

Geesh Phil, do you really hate me that much? :)
  • haha, your one of my fav's, it's a toss up between you and milo for most favourite:).
  • can also include idiots who swim in areas after being told it is dangerous to do so.

if anyone watched a channel news, orillia beach had high bacteria levels, but there they are people letting their kids swim there,lol god where is cas....
  • I can rant about people who start rant threads ;)
  • phil, you need a vacation.... hookers and blow....
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I can rant about people who start rant threads ;)

people who rant about rant threads;) you know you needed this shot of Kristy:)