Thomas Kaberle

So August 15 just around the corner.
Final Chance for B.Burke to trade thomas and get some thing in return before NTC kicks back.

What Do you think will happen?

Comments

• they will feck it up like everything else and like the jays, all toronto sports teams do is feck these things up, if we did the shit in our jobs like j.p. and leaf management our asses would have been fikred long time ago.

rant over:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ........ if we did the shit in our jobs like j.p. and leaf management our asses would have been fikred long time ago.

Didn't you lose your job a long time ago? :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Cheap shot Mole.

Brian Burke is the second coming. The Leafs are about to become a dynasty in the NHL.We cannot possibly know the intricate workings of the mind of a genius like Burke, so leave him alone.

Sincerely,

Mi (blinders on since '67) lo

P.S. How goes the job hunt Phil?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Cheap shot Mole.

Brian Burke is the second coming. The Leafs are about to become a dynasty in the NHL.We cannot possibly know the intricate workings of the mind of a genius like Burke, so leave him alone.

Sincerely,

LOL Jesus himself couldn't get this team to the Stanley Cup finals again.
  • I dont think they'll get anything close to his value, unless we see a miracle - and Burkes not a moron. He stays imo.

Look for Van Ryn to move.

Beau, Schenn, Finger, Komi, Exelby, White, and Kaberle is a defence team that can get his team in the playoffs without a useful forward.

Take Kaberle out of that equation and they're in trouble, unless hes replaced with a beast forward.
  • Didn't you lose your job a long time ago? :wink:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

i was not fired mind you, so HAHA
    Cheap shot Mole.

Sincerely,

not good :(, applied to a place yesterday that was looking for more then 1 person so will see.
  • voodoo wrote: »
    lol jesus himself couldn't get this team to the stanley cup finals again.

lol
  • toronto sucks... go flames go!
  • NoVeLTeK wrote: »
    toronto sucks... go Habs go!

+1!

This is why I hate the Leafs. Every year their fans and the media (esp Toronto Sports Network) say "THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!" or "WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY!"

The Leafs have a few seasons of rebuilding before they contend. The MIGHT make the playoffs this year, but they'll need help.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    This is why I hate the Leafs. Every year their fans and the media (esp Toronto Sports Network) say "THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!" or "WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY!"

The Leafs have a few seasons of rebuilding before they contend. The MIGHT make the playoffs this year, but they'll need help.

Its been quite awhile before anyone remotely credible or TSN have claimed the leafs were going all the way. Past few years there predictions have always been miss the playoffs. The only times I can even remember people getting hyped post-lockout is when february-march rolls around and the leafs are 10 pts out and people start the "what-ifs".
  • who cares!

LEAFS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!