Transferring CHIPS between sites!

Only a matter of time before this was going to happen, wish I had thought of it though.

You can now move CHIPS instead of CASH between sites quickly and easily...at least between Cake, Full Tilt, UltimateBet and Absolute.

Poker Chip Transfers : Send My Chips : Welcome

More sites to join later as this starts to grow, but I think its a pretty handy way of moving your bankroll around.

Comments

• Thanks for the info, STR82ACE.
    We charge a minimal fee for performing this service.
    Does anybody know what the fee is? I hate businesses that hide their fees. Don't e-wallets like Moneybookers already have this transfer capability for free?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, STR82ACE. Does anybody know what the fee is? I hate businesses that hide their fees. Don't e-wallets like Moneybookers already have this transfer capability for free?

The example they provide shows a 10% charge ($1 for $10) but I have no idea exactly what the transfer fee would be. Personally, I think 10% is a bit high.
  • Hmm what is the difference between this and MBs? Id rather transfer to my own account as a middleman.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    The example they provide shows a 10% charge ($1 for $10) but I have no idea exactly what the transfer fee would be. Personally, I think 10% is a bit high.

If it maxes out at 2 or 3 bucks, it wouldn't be so bad....good in fact, I would likely use it.
  • Found this in the FAQ section

11. How does Send My Chips charge me?

Send My Chips charges you $1.00 for transfers that are $20 or less and a rate up to 8% on larger amounts depending on which sites you transfer between.
  • I would stick with an ewallet if you want to move money around from sites. I have thought about starting a similar service in the past, but came to the conclusion that it is essentially a form of money laundering there is too much risk involved. Just be careful!