Ftops

Anyone playing these this time around?

Just picked up an entry to FTOPS #10 in the 36 player- 5 buck rebuy...what a freaking donk fest..even after the rebuy/addon was over..

1.5 prize pool seems alright, likely gonna be a lot of players..lol..will see if I am home from camping in time to play. Gonna shoot for a few more Sat seats though..

Comments

• Play the super sats every night at 9:45pm.
  • Unless FTP tries to salvage FTOPS by matching PokerStars' WCOOP Extreme $atellite$ with overlays, I don't see the point of playing a single FTOPS game. I would much rather play every single Extreme $atellite and as many WCOOP events that I win a seat to. Even I would grind the PokerStars Steps :eek: to get as many $27 and $82 freerolls for the Extreme $atellite$. If it doesn't compete, then FTOPS will stand for Failure TO PokerStars!
    Anyone playing these this time around?
  • Buddy I think you can only win 1 ticket per value in the extremes, so 1x $215. Hopefully they change this, but thats what it looks like for now.

nm, they fixed it so now you can win multiples.
  • wow...4200 players already for FTOPS # 10...do I just keep the 322 bucks that I got for a 15 buck buy in? or do empty the schedule for the next 7 hours and try to make a run for the top prize of 256k? 700 spots pay...1/6...
  • I like the 9:45 FTOPS sats. Just cashed my 2nd one. Playing the $1060 Event 12 tomorrow night.

Lol @ 198 entries and 162 payouts for Event 12. I'm sure the giant 1.3m overlay won't last. However, it seems that most of the people who won the sat tonight have already unregistered.
  • Lol. Apparently I am playing some HA this afternoon.

GL anyone else in this nonsense.
  • I picked up a seat to 14 while playing 10...so..we will see. No playing for me today I don't think, have the daughter with me, and well, she just plays a little too reckless for my likings..;)
  • Playing #23, PLO Rebuy......sitting 200 / 557
  • Nice...I have been picking up a few sat. seats here and there and just cashing them..no time to play big tournies right now...

^^good luck!! will check for ya in a bit!
  • Only 1 tourney left, screw it no main event for me.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Only 1 tourney left, screw it no main event for me.

lol. I couldnt resist.
  • Busto. AK < AQ aipf.