Newer WWE thread

Boy, what a craptacular Raw. That was downright awful. Piven may be hilarious on TV and in movies (I actually have found him quite funny in most shows), same with his buddy, but damn were they bloody awful. Kinda wish Cena would have faked them out at the end and just pitched Dr. Ken onto the announce table.

Bye bye Brian Kendrick. He was never going to make it. Just not big enough to survive in WWE. Too bad, as he can work when he's motivated. Kinda funny that he got stuck with the same label as his former tag partner Paul London: bad attitude.

And there's no way I'm buying Summerslam. Just nothing to make me have to see it. Now, if they manage to pull the rabbit out of their hat and get Shaq to face Big Show to go along with Hardy vs Punk TLC, then I'd consider it. Maybe.

Comments

• Sgt. Slobber is host this week. :D

Atten-hut!

so who did HHH make the phone call to? was it HBK? DX back again?

???
  • Mark, we can't use the implied facepalm. He probably did what a lot of people did and just turned off Raw halfway through so he didn't see HHH make the call to HBK... naw, fuck it, the only person who didn't know HHH was calling HBK was HBK himself (since he said he wasn't watching Raw when HHH called)
  • at least this past monday was a lil better, but still not there i think, it's almost like the writer's have run out of ideas,lol

the shawn triple h skit was funny,so was sgt slobber's bringing bret hart fake out, the women's match i thought was for the most part pretty good.
  • I liked when HBK hit the sweet chin music on the bratty little girl..

Off screen, sure, but still, it was a glimmer of entertainment on WWE that has been sorely missing.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I liked when HBK hit the sweet chin music on the bratty little girl..
    kinda funny I guess ???
  • so they have Vince Russo this week?

when is RAW gettin' a regular GM. This guest host thing is startin' to get really dumb imo
  • I like the guest GM, I just wish they'd get better picks...

Let's get some classics we don't see anymore... George the Animal Steele would be my pick

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I like the guest GM, I just wish they'd get better picks...

Let's get some classics we don't see anymore... George the Animal Steele would be my pick

Mark

that would be awesome!

much better then freddie prince tonight
  • how about Macho Man Randy Savage? Hulk Hogan? Brett Hart?
    Ultimate Warrior? :D
  • That's what I'm saying.. guys like that!!

I'd love to see Irwin R. Scheister back again... that would be sweeeeet.

Mark
  • Sorry fellas, the point is to get mainstream media attention, not to please those of us who are already fans, so it's more 'B' stars (at best). Although I was reading something this morning that there are a couple of good ones lined up i.e. Woody Harleson, Danny Devito (screw you he's hilarious) and a couple of others I don't remember off the top of my head.
  • yup, they all want famous peoiple, this could be going till next year's wrestlemania, i also read a list of who's already signed, bob barker and lebron james are on the list.
  • Those were the other two names I popped for that I completely forgot! Man, Lebron will be interesting... possibly... but damn I am hoping for some kick ass Bob Barker stuff. Like Happy Gilmore :D
  • Bob Barker in da house! :D
  • lool yup! we will see if it's going to be good or not, i am not sure.......
  • Well, as far as I know, Barker doesn't have a reality show, movie or product to shill, so this is one of those hosts that is doing it because they're actually fans. In theory, those translate to better segments, although that didn't stop the ZZ Top episode from sucking ass.
  • ok ok i give last night a good rating, Bob was freakin funny, that opening segment was great!:)

2 words, SPIN IT!!! HAHAHAHAHA
  • Missed it, but reading the reviews it sounds like I missed an actual really good show.
  • wtg Bob! he beat up Chavo :D
    Trish Stratus was last week...she aiight.

Can't remember who they said was next? ???

Who's NeXT? ???
  • also Lillian Garcia is leaving WWE :(
  • also Lillian Garcia is leaving WWE :(

meh

remember when she 1st got there, what a bimbo and feck up she was:)
  • wtg Bob! he beat up Chavo :D
    Trish Stratus was last week...she aiight.

Can't remember who they said was next? ???

Who's NeXT? ???

cedric the etertainer, ugh!

get the opening pyro back ya bastards
  • and....................

buckle up teddy! LOL
  • -1 to Cedric

-100 for Sharpton

I'm waiting for Rob and Amber from survivor to be the next guest hosts.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    -1 to Cedric

-100 for Sharpton

I'm waiting for Rob and Amber from survivor to be the next guest hosts.

ya wtf is with sharpton.

rob and amber would be awesome!!!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ya wtf is with sharpton.

"The Good Reverend" TM loves him some free publicity . . .
  • 10 years next week on smackdown!

do you think stuck up the rock will show up? stone cold?
  • No and no. Both are done with wrestling. Period. Austin even has 2 more movies left on his deal with WWE and those aren't coming out any time soon. Hell, there isn't even rumour of his name being put together with a script. Of the two, I'd say Austin is more likely.
  • Rumor has it a taped segment of Dwayne will be aired...

Mark