Kitchener Home Game-No Rake-NEW TIME

Hi Everyone

Game 2 of my monthly Sunday night home game will start an hour early for this event only.

Instead of 9:00 we will start at 8:00. My kids are away for a few days so we can get started a bit earlier. I considered starting the game at 7:00 but it suddenly occurs to me that it is my 12th wedding anniversary that day and I should probably take my beautiful wife out for a nice dinner.

Week 1 went great. We started shortly after 9:00 and I believe the tourny ended up about 12:30 (Its hard to recall since I was firmly planted in my cash table seat by then). The cash game was a 25 cent/50 cent game, but I am open to having a higher stakes game if there is a demand for it.

So, anyway here is the original post I made copied and pasted for your viewing pleasure.
I'm looking for players who enjoy the fun and excitement of a good, well run home game. Please leave your attitude at home.

I will be cutting off this game at 18 players. It will take place on Sunday nights on the following dates.

July 19 (already in the books)
August 16
September 13
October TBD
November 8
December 6

We will begin at 9:00 pm with a two table $25 freeze out tournament with two cash games following. Buy-ins and Blind amounts for the ring games to be determined later. The ring games will end no later than 5 am or until we are down to 4 players.

There will be absolutely no rake. House rules and code of conduct will be communicated each night or I can pm you this information if you'd like to know ahead of time.

If you want to play you must RSVP as soon as you know you can make it. You can register to play as soon as the previous months game begins, therefore those who come on a regular basis will have first crack at getting in the following game

All players must be pre-registered. Players who show up on the night will not be admitted regardless of whether or not there are spots available.

Thanks

Stuart

Comments

• Please sign me up and PM me your address.
  • Please sign me up.
  • You are in my friend.

TG
  • Looking forward to the game tonight.

If there's any changes please let me know.

Johnnie
  • Stuart is one cool cat and runs a good game.

My only concern is that the blinds are a tad more aggressive than I'm used too, but I'd still recommend this game to any CPF member in the KW area. Beautiful tables and very friendly players.

Thanks for the game. I'm like 90% in for the next one.

JohnnieH
  • Thanks a lot for the comments Johnnie. I am always open to suggestions for the blinds and we can make small adjustments for future games. I have been very lucky so far to attract great people and managed to somehow avoid the one maroon that always seems to be at every game.

Just to let everyone know Johnnie was the top CPF player with a third place finish. I would have made more of a splash had the big stack not hit runner runner for his straight with pocket 8s to crack my bullets.......but as they say......thats poker!

I look forward to seeing you out next time Johnnie.