full tilt support must be full of idiots

okay, i've had issues with them in the past just taking forever to get back to me and/or simply not understanding what i'm asking/saying to them. the latest happened a couple days ago.

i'm currently using the new beta software (which is pretty sweet btw), and i was having some issues during MTTs. if i didn't have the lobby window open and my table broke, it wouldn't automatically transfer me to the new table. it would only do so if the tournament lobby was open. so i decided to email this "bug" to them. a few days later, i received a reply email stating that the report a bug email address was for reporting bugs only and not for asking questions!?! and that i should send my "question" to support instead. i immediately went back to my email that i sent to reread it and i sure as hell couldn't find any questions written in it. i'm starting to wonder if they even read the emails people send to them.

seriously might be one of the worst (popular) sites for support. they must be all idiots there.