WSOP 2008 Final Table.. Is it just me...

or does it look like Eastgate was in pain after knocking out Ylon. I've watched the final table a few times and each time I see the replay it reminds me of two guys that make a deal not to get into each others way and move up the pay scale. I'll try and find a video but if I won a 30 Mil pot (or whatever it was at the time) I'd be alot happier than that fucker was.

Comments

• To be totally honest, I see no such thing. Peter "ICE-gate" had the same non-happy expressions throughout the final table, even while accepting the bracelet. He simply value bet his hand and Ylon made a high-risk all-in bluff; Ice-gate made what he thought was a crying call against a cooler.

Anyway, as everybody knows, live poker is as rigged as online poker! ;)
    Voodoo wrote: »
    it reminds me of two guys that make a deal not to get into each others way and move up the pay scale.
  • Yeah its just that constipated look he has on his face afterwards. Not sure why I posted this in this section instead of the WSOP forum.
  • Gotta agree with Blondefish here. FFS, even when he beats Demidov to win the bracelet he kinda doesn't react that much....watching the video without sound is pretty funny, but it just seems like he knew that Ylonne was a nice guy, had played with him for a while, and felt like he had sucked out on the river...