JJ facing huge shove early after break

No reads on villain, do we ever fold here?

Poker Stars $3.00+$0.30 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t100/t200 Blinds + t25 - 9 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

SB: t39590 M = 75.41
BB: t21415 M = 40.79
UTG: t5335 M = 10.16
UTG+1: t13535 M = 25.78
UTG+2: t4455 M = 8.49
MP1: t5370 M = 10.23
MP2: t13495 M = 25.70
CO: t9105 M = 17.34
Hero (BTN): t9130 M = 17.39

Pre Flop: (t525) Hero is BTN with J:d: J:h:
UTG calls t200, 1 fold, UTG+2 calls t200, MP1 raises to t5345 all in, 2 folds, Hero ?

Comments

• You crush him 99.9% of the time.

I snap and have him drawing to 2, maybe 3 outs.

This is 66-JJ, A10-AJ almost always.
  • Yeah...I don't really ever fold here without history.
  • I don't think too much longer but I reraise to isolate.... looks like mid pair to me...
  • Same spot as last time, you don't have to like it, but you can't fold ._.
  • Get it in.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I don't think too much longer but I reraise to isolate.... looks like mid pair to me...

yup, but i would most likely insta shove to isolate.
  • You see this alot with AK. Inexperienced players panic with the limpers infront and just shove their stacks in with AK. You're ahead but racing.
  • must...fold...pocket jacks...pre...flop...can't...won't...let...me...must...fold

FI!!! CALL AND PRAY
  • Anyone think that villian is levelling the UTG limper?? Its almost like villian realizes UTG may or may not have a hand and villian figures by over betting the pot or shoving it looks weak? I mean I have done that sometimes too, where I shove with QQ+ and hope someone woke up with AK-AJ or whatever and decides to call cause I am weak, although it is a 3.00 game so I don't think the thought process is at that level enough to make a concrete basis to fold JJ

Just a thought......

Although with no reads on anyone at this table JJ is a snap call.
  • agree with most..don't necessarily want to call, but can't fold em.
  • I think the re-shove here to isolate is my play. Snap call if not that. I dont see how you can fold here preflop with no read on the other player.