Pigeon Pal's Daily Racing Club

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello and let you know what I have been up too. Originaly myself and a couple of friends had planed on spending the summer hitting up as many poker games we could come across in our local area. Instead we had the opportunety to take our existing pigeon racing club online, thats right pigeon racing. To help build our club we have posted a series of informational videos on our you tube channel (ThePigeonpals) aswell we created a face book account and have regular updates on twitter and digg. This may sound a little out there at first, but I incourage you to check it out for yourself and let us know what you think. All feedback is welcome, possitive or negative.
Thanks very much

Glenn West

YouTube - ThePigeonpals's Channel

Comments

• I bet Voodoo will bet on it!
  • compuease wrote: »
    I bet Voodoo will bet on it!

Haha definitely!
  • Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone got a chance to check out my clubs website www.pigeonpals.com. I was hoping for some feedback, check out our youtube videos and let me know what you think
    Thanks
  • compuease wrote: »
    I bet Voodoo will bet on it!

Hahaha how do I fund my account.
  • Their is a how to compete button on the home page. It will give you the link you need.
  • Can we bet with play money?
  • Sorry their is no option for play money, the cost of racing is very resonable though
  • On our web site, "pigeonpals.com" click on the "site" tab, from that screen click on the" how to compete" tab. Once here you can watch our tutorial video or click on the link above the player. This is our regestration site "compete-at.com". As one of the web's largest "event and member" management sites we felt they had, the event and transaction history, we required for our members. Thanks for the interest and let me know how you make out.

See you in the air,
    or on the felt
  • Can you enter your own birds? Like, say I bought a Peregine Falcon... would it be able to race?
  • I don't think your Falcon will "home" very well, but maybe it could hurry along the slower racers(pigeons)!
  • Can I name mine "Little Jerry Seinfeld?"
  • "Voodoo" if you join, I'll make sure you can call me, whoever, or whatever you want "little jerry". From what I hear around here, you'll provide lots of action!?!
  • wasn't "little jerry" a chicken???
  • Hey Voodoo! I dedicated the end of today's youtube video to you (kinda)YouTube - Pigeon Pal's Daily Racing Club News 43 Racers Montage
  • Hahahaa, that was funny!
  • YouTube - Pigeon Pal's Daily Racing Club News 47 Thanks For Adopting

Thanks for all the inquiries, and to those who got in on the ground floor.
    To see what you've missed, check out our "Youtube" video series under "ThePigeonpals" channel, #'s 12,38,26.....

Thanks again

Krugie