Any good Photoshop guys around?

I need help with a logo for a T Shirt I am getting done this week. Long story short I have an image off a website but they can't get ahold of the person that built the site to get a high resolution copy of that image so it doesn't look like crap when you expand it to TShirt size. So I have a similar image that needs a small amount of photoshopping to look at least a little similiar.

Any help would be appreciated and if its someone thats golfing with us Saturday I'll buy the beers.

Comments

• My wife could do it easily, but she doesn't golf or drink... not often anyway according to her... wait, wtf?

I overspoke. If it's a cartoon/drawing/logo type image, it's easy to fix. If it's a photo, good luck, as it will take forever to fix.
  • If you don't get any quick help, let me know and i'll give it a try. Not a great deal of experience, but I do have photoshop and some cursory experience...
  • Let me know where the image is Voodoo, I'll give it a shot. With a t-shirt you may want spot color not 4 color process. I owe you a drink from Wegz after the Hour.